• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
the ghost power that specifically says it doesn't affect the kill? Unlikely, unless that's the bastardest thing in the game.

kenny's role seems to fit best with the known scum powers for what it's worth

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, we're so close to ending the game it's difficult for me to engage with the game much since PoE is gonna decide how fast the game ends at this point.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized that no one has really brought up the prospect of the haunting effecting anyone, which lead me to thinking how we were only considering a few reasons for no night kill last night.
Well, it was a free vote apparently. I don't think anyone thought it was a lie with the flip.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, we're so close to ending the game it's difficult for me to engage with the game much since PoE is gonna decide how fast the game ends at this point.
In a just world I'd be all for setting them up to knock the POE down, but I'm always worried Fran is fucking with us to waste a few days and we have some insane scum PR. Still, I don't see how scum takes this even if we get close to lylo.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Turmoil7 (6 votes)
Maolfunction - #5,585
Kalor - #5,675
Kyanrute - #5,680 (Double) #5,681
Turmoil7 - #5,683
Kyanrute - #5,703 (Double)
EzekelRAGE - #5,709 #5,718
nin - #5,787

flatearthpandas (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #5,723

Stantastic (0 votes)
Kyanrute - #5,681 (Double) #5,681
Aeleus - #5,693 #5,696
nin - #5,695 #5,787

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Stantastic, Aeleus, Ynnek7, Verelios, Ketkat, EzekelRAGE

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 38 Aeleus: 31 Kyanrute: 25 Verelios: 24 EzekelRAGE: 23 Kalor: 17 Ynnek7: 15 flatearthpandas: 13 Maolfunction: 10 Ketkat: 10 Stantastic: 8 nin: 7 Turmoil7: 4

Current Countdown:
2phzscuo4b

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 7 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start - Day End

rec room (Active votes: 3)
aeleus - #5,715
weemadarthur - #5,716
ynnek7 - #5,790

library (Active votes: 2)
kyanrute - #5,591
verelios - #5,722
ynnek7 - #5,725 #5,790

dining room (Active votes: 1)
maolfunction - #5,801

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"And another one is dead.

I'm starting to think that I'm doing a big favour to the aliens keeping all of you locked in here."

Turmoil7 has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a Double Lyncher. If you are lynched there will be a double lynch during the next day phase.

You also can vote during the day phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Night 7 ends in:

0oxlpdxr9k

Night actions can be send until 2 hours before the start of the next day

Day 8 Begins
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi,

A new day and another dead body."

Ynnek has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a Light Sleeper. During the night phase you can use the command SNOOZE (2-shots) and you will know how many actions were performed in the room where you spend the night.

You also can vote during the day phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Day 8 Begins

Day 8 ends in:

nftpor5btl

Majority is 6

Vote tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/165845/

Map tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/tracker/165845/

During this phase we have a double lynch. The 2 leading wagons at the end of the day will be lynched. If there is a tie in the second wagon it will be a tie and only the first wagon will be lynched. The day will end if one of the wagons reach majority and both leaders at the time will be lynched.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Ynnek feels like an odd choice. Maybe thought it was better to get rid of that kind of role earlier?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at Wee's claim, she said she had a day command right? That's never been used, right?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Ynn makes sense. Last investigative role we have. But....you can play the rooms to counter him 🤔.

Question is. Why not kill maol....who can hand out guns to kill ppl first.
—— they know they are not likely to get killed in the daytime
—— maybe they were hoping to get a gun

Scum were more worried about being caught by ynn than catching a bullet from whoever mao gave the gun too.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
There is the alternative that scum were worried that gun gifting would happen before the kill and thus they'd never be able to prevent someone from getting it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is the alternative that scum were worried that gun gifting would happen before the kill and thus they'd never be able to prevent someone from getting it.
That makes no sense.
because it will just happen again next night.

and of course gifting is before killing it's the only thinG i do know about order of operations

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe but that seems too obvious. Scum might have killed Ynnek to try to pin blame on anyone sharing a room with them and try to create that exact kind of narrative.
In my experience, that never works. I'd pick shooting a gunsmith over that.

or it's the obvious thing. Because that one actually makes sense.