• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Sorian and Blargonaut nin

Where's my all stars brehs
I never comment in the game-thread until it starts. This is my personal time that I take to get into character and nobody, not even you, is supposed to disturb me in the pre-game lobby. You have forced me to break my concentration and I cannot speak for what you have done to my performance but you have done something, Dude. Do you like interrupting important work? Do you enjoy it? Are you satisfied with the little death you have propagated? Eat what you have killed. FEAST

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Blargonaut at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Terrabyte20xx

Oct 25, 2017
I think its hilarious u kids talking about Blargonaut. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If I'm able to

*truffleshuffle*

In every room before I die, then I will count that as a victory on my end.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I saw Blargonaut at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Pure slander

I think its hilarious u kids talking about Blargonaut. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
I like my clothes chilled, the restaurants fresh and the dudes pathetic, it's all in my contract if you had bothered to heat it, thanks

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
If I had to eat a Milky Way I would force it down my throat in a secluded corner of the store, walk out the front without paying and loiter until it's digested so I could shit it out on the sidewalk for the public shaming its existence deserves and if you were brave enough to approach it post-squat you'd find an intact Milky Way bar because it tastes better unwrapped

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The fact the pre game talk is already on page 2 doesn't bode well for the full game. Going to be a whole lot of reading.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
All the PM have been sent (Finally, that took a while).

Game will start in:

6aslwfkobs

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we can set all the free pallets in the tri county area on fire in a bunker unless we wanna die of carbon monoxide

Oct 27, 2017
YOOOOOOOO SOMEONE BRING A BUFFET OF CHICKEN, GRAPE SODA, MASHED POTATOS, GRAVY AND COLLARED GREENS :O

Or

Pulled pork sandwiches, po boys, hillbilly nachos, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, chicken parm sandwiches or like something like that

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
The only food uncontaminated by the evil electorate that can survive decades underground are Twinkies. Praise them and they shall listen.

Day 1 Start
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi Everyone!!

We have a really beautiful morning today. None of you can see it because you are locked in the bunker but you have to believe me, it's a really amazing day outside.

I have good news and bad news to share with you today:

The bad news is that one of you died last night. Poor Natiko is no longer with us. We still are not sure what could be the cause of death. It could be heart attack, maybe he was ill before the abduction or maybe it's the knife that is stuck in his back. We may never know.

The good news is that ... we have pizza tonight for dinner!!!! Isn't that great?!!!

Now, I will leave you all alone so you can return to your normal lives but first I want to remind you that you are completely safe here and nothing will happen to any of you, well … except to Natiko I guess.

Bye."

Natiko has died!

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a sacrificial lamb. Your only power is for you to die early so the Game Runner can post the sample PM in the main thead.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Day 1 begins

Day 1 ends in:

4gpg7egg4i

Majority is 14

Vote tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/165845/

nin
Fanto
Sawneeks
Maolfunction
Aeleus
Dr. Monkey
B-Dubs
Verelios
weemadarthur
Funky Dude Sparks
EzekelRAGE
malus
Blargonaut
Faddy
flatearthpandas
Ketkat
TheChuggernaut
Sorian
Kalor
Pirate Bae
Stuart444
Kyanrute
Zippedpinhead
Terrabyte20xx
TheWorthyEdge
SweetNicole

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Dr. Monkey

This is so nice, what a fucking roster, we are going to have a blast here friends!

Move: Rec Room

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Vote: Sawneeks
What is your preferred divination method for alien contact?

Move: Library

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh that's right, there is one person here that I have never played with before though!

Terrabyte20xx hello! I have a question for you: Have you ever played Life is Strange?