• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Ummmm we're killing blargonaut? The one who almost certainly lied about their results and did a whole evil spam during day end?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Based on yesterday, Blarg would be the logical lynch today.

For now

Vote: Blargonaut

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Like do we really believe our quasi-arsonist not only didn't move N3 but also decided to lie about their actions so that once they enterered their minigame they got a lot of suspicion on them for no reason.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ummmm we're killing blargonaut? The one who almost certainly lied about their results and did a whole evil spam during day end?
75% of respondents would vote for blargonaut.

*Staff of Conspiracy 2 Mafia are prohibited from voting
**Unspoiled viewers may vote poorly
***More non-town players have been sent beyond and listening to the dead poll may not be beneficial at this point

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't see how blard isn't the obvious pick here

VOTE:Blargonaut

I'm fine turboing him

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
While killing blargonaut sounds great, we may also want to consider that an item could have interfered with zipped moving. Just to be completely fair. Aeleus will you post your list again? People who didn't claim winning an item when in a room with an auction could be suspect as scum.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
While killing blargonaut sounds great, we may also want to consider that an item could have interfered with zipped moving. Just to be completely fair. Aeleus will you post your list again? People who didn't claim winning an item when in a room with an auction could be suspect as scum.
N1: Zeke claimed a BP was stolen, Ketkat claimed being banned from voting for the day and FEP claimed a motion detector which they wasted the next day.
N2: Monkey claimed a double vote, Fanto won a miller role and vere won ???
N3: VA won a tacobell which he used with another player (now he is dead), Malus won godfather status and you won confirmation of an action.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
mabeldrink1.gif

Blargonaut dies
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Blargonaut has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a Deflector. During the night phase you can use the command DEFLECT: PLAYERNAME to deflect any actions targeting you during that night phase to your target. You can't deflect kills.

You also can vote during the day phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

You can continue

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
N1: Zeke claimed a BP was stolen, Ketkat claimed being banned from voting for the day and FEP claimed a motion detector which they wasted the next day.
N2: Monkey claimed a double vote, Fanto won a miller role and vere won ???
N3: VA won a tacobell which he used with another player (now he is dead), Malus won godfather status and you won confirmation of an action.
"Wasted" is such an unfair summary lol.
Verelios want to talk items with me?
I thought VA said he was eating alone. If explosive diarrhea killed him, that's sad.

i didn't win "confirmation of an action", i won "really obvious public action". That's not the same.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so maolfunction didn't WIN a vig shot. Fine that's a day kill role.

Less interested in killing maol today then.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
He lied about the movement, It was a fakeclaim

It's not that simple. He's the reason we lynched Pirate Bae by calling her out on her movement. And their play has generally been town leaning this game. I can't fathom Fanto lying about Blarg like he did when it was easily proven and would just lead to Fantos lynch.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
IIRC it was said Fanto's claim caught scum before D4, so maybe him being scum isn't a lead worth following rn, I retract myself

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Why did you guys shoot Blarg?
Like do we really believe our quasi-arsonist not only didn't move N3 but also decided to lie about their actions so that once they enterered their minigame they got a lot of suspicion on them for no reason.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
DAY 3(Active votes: 6)
dr. monkey - #2,895 #3,209
kalor - #2,942 #3,436
ynnek7 - #2,943
kyanrute - #2,947
zippedpinhead - #2,995
verelios - #3,411
flatearthpandas - #3,499
blargonaut - #3,664

rec room
DAY 2(Active votes: 6)
ezekelrage - #1,703 #2,061
weemadarthur - #1,707 #1,713
dr. monkey - #1,716
fanto - #1,790
kalor - #2,049
aeleus - #2,098 #2,795
ezekelrage - #2,267 #2,294
zippedpinhead - #2,293
verelios - #2,463
blargonaut - #2,570 #2,572
blargonaut - #2,573
Ok.I put 2 days here because i can't remember what day we were talking about when blarg drflected onto zipped.

So blarg probly didn't do it, i didn't do it, zipped didn't crush his own move, dr monkey didn't do it, i doubt fanto Did. Willing to suspect ynnek, maybe he doesn't just see HOW MANY moves are made, maybe he also stops them? Or else verelios, kalor, fep, kyaa.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Ok.I put 2 days here because i can't remember what day we were talking about when blarg drflected onto zipped.

So blarg probly didn't do it, i didn't do it, zipped didn't crush his own move, dr monkey didn't do it, i doubt fanto Did. Willing to suspect ynnek, maybe he doesn't just see HOW MANY moves are made, maybe he also stops them? Or else verelios, kalor, fep, kyaa.
Out of those last 4, I'm most suspicious of Vere.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017

Not me, Fep was still able to use his motion detector with me in the room on Night 2.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And if Fanto were scum with Pirate Bae and had a tracker fakeclaim given by the gameruner would he bus her 🤔

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm back.

I guess I'm a Naive Tracker then? I got No Movement when I tracked Blarg, he said he targeted Zipped, but Zipped said he moved on N3. Neither seem to have been lying about these things.

If you want to vote me out today out of paranoia, please do, I'm tired of this game.

I still think Tearable is my Top Scum today just based on Nicole's play.

Also:
arBF34T.gif

Told y'all he was Town btw... (Yes, I will be smug about this, I don't give a fuck)