• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor claimed he moved me N1 BECAUSE i was the only person in the bathroom. Then N2 he moved zeke who was in the dining room, to the rec room.

This means the bathroom-untargetable doesn't apply to him, certainly. Also he isn't stuck with the person in the bathroom. so why phrase it that way? He moved me for some other reason, not because of the room I was in. I just can't believe in his role claim at all.

Everything I said about why I moved you on day 1 was the truth. I could have moved someone into the bathroom but I didn't suspect anyone bad enough and didn't want to risk putting an important town action in there.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Everything I said about why I moved you on day 1 was the truth. I could have moved someone into the bathroom but I didn't suspect anyone bad enough and didn't want to risk putting an important town action in there.

Why did you need to move wee out of the room if the block did not work before the night? What was your reasoning for this?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I also don't trust everyone in vere's chat! Clearly!
Vere was very worried about my not sharing my answers I had. But I wasn't gonna do that when I didn't trust the chat.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why obsess over the bathroom at all? You aren't restricted to it.

stupid site cooldown. If i type fast leave me alone.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Why obsess over the bathroom at all? You aren't restricted to it.

stupid site cooldown. If i type fast leave me alone.

It was the thing that gave me the most tangible sign that my role did something. We didn't know any of the other game mechanics at the time, or even what was going on with the bathroom, so moving from a normal room to a normal room seemed sort of pointless.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What I will say, if I was scum and moved Wee out of the bathroom, why didn't we kill them? What's even the point of that if I'm scum. It'd have been a better use of my time to block someone else who my team suspected.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
silly people not trusting the cult chat

kyaaa does not trust it either but kyaaa does not care either! freedom to the truth, no hiding!

is hiding in Fort Kyaaa :3

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
What I will say, if I was scum and moved Wee out of the bathroom, why didn't we kill them? What's even the point of that if I'm scum. It'd have been a better use of my time to block someone else who my team suspected.

It's the "hell, we aren't 100% sure if we can move people out of the bathroom, sure, we think we can, but can we REALLY?" -test. Information for the future, should some lucrative NK target try hiding in the room for protection.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think there's a good case to be made against Kalor, but I think this is the safest shot to make right now. Hopefully it's not a mistake

Kill: Flatearthpandas

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Flatearthpandas has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are a conspiracy nut and that means that you are scum.

Your scum partners are: REDACTED

You are an Actress. During the night phase you can use the command ACT: PLAYERNAME and if you die during that night phase or the following day phase you will flip with the role of the player you targeted instead of your own.

You can also use the command Kill: PlayerName as a factional kill during the night phase to kill a player.

You win when your side control more than 50% of the votes.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Your scum secret chat is here: REDACTED

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And why wee was not killed? Sorian was spamming in scum chat: GOTTAKILLMONKYGOTTAGKILLMONKNEGOOTAKILLNMOKEY.
Scum!sorian loves town!wee and saves from death by alternate mafias. Also there was monkey right there, yes. Wee does not work so hard while monkey lives because monkey does all work. Sorry monkey.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Something that's weird...why didn't fep use his PR? He could have shaded someone among us since he was a hot topic.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Something that's weird...why didn't fep use his PR? He could have shaded someone among us since he was a hot topic.
Dunno, maybe the mass claim did him in? Flipping with any other role will get that player kilt immediately, yes?
Or he forgot to send a thing?

He has been quite irritable the whole game, not like it hasd seemed to go well for mafia. Could be giving up.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Dunno, maybe the mass claim did him in? Flipping with any other role will get that player kilt immediately, yes?

He has been quite irritable the whole game, not like it hasd seemed to go well for mafia. Could be giving up.
It's not X shot so I'm going to assume he didn't put it in for whatever reason.

And lol, at him being the scum counterpart of Malus.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hm. If I die, and Kalor and Stan flip town, then I'd start looking between:

Aeleus/Wee/Zeke
Kyan(maybe...I've only seen scum DV once, and that was bastard.)

I don't see either Maol or Ket living past tonight, but you'd have at least...

If 3 town died today- 6 left
NK-5
ML-4
NK-3
LL-2

Yeaaah, I think we have enough time to reason through this regardless, even in the worst scenario.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao - UTC-8
[They/Them] Aeleus|A - UTC+0
[He/Him] B-Dubs|dubs - UTC-5 - [He/Him]
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
[They/She] weemadarthur|wee - UTC-5
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6
[any] flatearthpandas|fep - UTC+9
[She/Her] Ketkat - UTC-5
[He/Him] Kalor - UTC+0
[He/Him] Stuart444|Stu - UTC+0 - [She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8 - [He/Him] Stantastic|Stan - UTC+13
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2

So these people are alive basically

wee, ket, verelios, maol, are basically town.

i am sad to admit, can't remember what aeleus does, so gotta check that but it's a pain in every medium for me.

nin, zeke, kalor, and kyan are proven but could go either way honestly

stan, aeleus, and me could be whatever, not proven

i'd say shoot me or aeleus, lynch the other two. put non-moving roles votes on stan in case he's telling the truth and has a good read. that would be zeke, ket, nin, kyan, wee

Think I didn't miss anyone. Would love a chance to prove I'm town of course but if i gotta go i gotta go
Wee and verelios don't seem "basically town".

at this point ket and maol do. Until i'm one of three with them i'm not voting them.

uses aeleus as an alternate to being shot. tells us to lunch stan and manipulate his role claim. Wants feps, stan, and A to die today. Not likely feps' scum partners then?

nin, zeke, kalor and kyan are placed as equals. Among them i personally could believe nin or kalor are partners, i just can't believe in scum!kyan.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Thank god, day vig shots are so stressful
🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨
*makes mental note*

Still no reason not to use his power. Do we know if scum can use an active power with the nk as well?

If not maybe other scum had active role, forcing fep to do the kill 🤔

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
When the hell did I become one of the main candidates for the double lynch? Look at my record with FEP. Besides Saw on day 1, my posts, actions and votes don't remotely line up with being scum unless I've been bussing the whole time.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fep's latest reads list is right here :

Verelios
Weemad
Ketkat
Aleus
Ynnek
Nin
Maol
Zeke
Kalor
Kyan
Stan
Turmoil

Doesn't really tell much, but I do think it's likely that scum would keep each other on the lower end so that they can be ready to cut and run when needed.

Vote record also doesn't tell us too much. He really only has votes on Day 1, 2, and 4.

Day 1 : Sat on Zeke really early so as to not be involved in Sawneeks either way
Day 2 : Places the lone vote on TWE at a time when Pirate Bae and Terrabyte were tied at 5 - 5. Frames it as wanting TWE over Terrabyte.
Day 4 : Votes for Faddy with the reasoning of not believing Faddy's claim. Makes sense scum would want to get rid of an Innocent Child through voting if they could. This vote was 30 minutes into the day and never moved

There's not much here as Feps seemed intent on staying away from either being for or against scum wagons.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'd argue feps flipping scum makes me look good as I went from 4th place town read (and him being rather angry when I accused his town read of me being weak) to being one of 2 other shot contestants in a single phase.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Wee have you mentioned the results for your questions last night?

A good question this time if we don't off kalor would be whether to trust those in the gossip chat.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
FEP flipping scum also makes zeke look good for being his vote D1, scum trying to keep a contesting wagon for Sneeks.