• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Seems we think sorian was just potentially being sorian and bussing a teammate to save a teammate?

how do we explain kalor not moving ket out of bathroom for bomb to blow?
What I will say, if I was scum and moved Wee out of the bathroom, why didn't we kill them? What's even the point of that if I'm scum. It'd have been a better use of my time to block someone else who my team suspected.
Weem being moved out of the bathroom has been the only confirmation of your power. So that's a reason not to kill her, confirmation πŸ€”

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Bomb - I guess he couldn't risk it with the mover claim. If ket is moved out of the room and it blows, fingers are automatically pointed at the mover.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Seems we think sorian was just potentially being sorian and bussing a teammate to save a teammate?

Weem being moved out of the bathroom has been the only confirmation of your power. So that's a reason not to kill her, confirmation πŸ€”
That sounds counterproductive as scum. Kalor could've just said, 'oh I'm a room mover, I'll move X or Y into or out of the bathroom tomorrow' (I assume he can move people into the bathroom when Sparks doesn't lock it) at any time afterward. And then he has confirmation.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Complete colour coded vote history, I've deleted any wagons where both the vote target and all voters are dead. I think there's almost certainly a scum in those who voted Terra to the point that I'd have to believe there are 2 scum alive for one to be kalor.

==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ Turmoil7 (6 votes)
Maolfunction
Kalor
Kyanrute (Double)
πŸ’€ Turmoil7
Kyanrute (Double)
EzekelRAGE
nin

πŸ’€ flatearthpandas (1 votes)
weemadarthur

Stantastic (0 votes)
Kyanrute (Double)
Aeleus
nin

==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ TearablePuns (5 votes)
Maolfunction
Turmoil7

Aeleus
-----------Aeleus counter claimed
Ketkat
Ynnek
Verelios
Kalor

Turmoil7 (3 votes)
πŸ’€ TearablePuns
Ketkat
weemadarthur
Kalor

Kyanrute
πŸ’€ malus
Turmoil7
Weemadarthur
πŸ’€ TearablePuns

Ketkat (1 votes)
nin

πŸ’€ malus (1 votes)
Turmoil7
Kyanrute
Kalor
weemadarthur

Maolfunction

Aeleus (1 votes)
πŸ’€ TearablePuns

Nin (0 votes)
πŸ’€ malus

Maolfunction (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE

==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
TearablePuns (4 votes)
Fanto
Aeleus
Turmoil7
Maolfunction
Ynnek7

πŸ’€ Funky Dude Sparks (2 votes)
Kyanrute
Stantastic
Kyanrute
Nin Override

Nin (0 votes)
Maolfunction

πŸ’€ Blargonaut (0 votes)
Aeleus
Turmoil7
Kalor
Turmoil7

==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ Zippedpinhead (11 votes)
πŸ’€ Vincent Alexander
Fanto

πŸ’€ Vincent Alexander
Verelios
SweetNicole/TearablePuns
Ketkat
weemadarthur
Maolfunction
Fanto
EzekelRAGE
Turmoil7
Kyanrute

Kyanrute
nin
πŸ’€ Faddy
Turmoil7

πŸ’€ Blargonaut (3 votes)
Fanto
Kyanrute

Aeleus
Fanto
Turmoil7

Kalor

Stantastic
Ynnek

πŸ’€ Faddy (1 votes)
weemadarthur
flatearthpandas
πŸ’€ Blargonaut

Weemadarthur (0 votes)
Fanto

πŸ’€ Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE

Nin (0 votes)
πŸ’€ Vincent Alexander

Malus (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
Fanto

Kalor

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ Pirate Bae (12 votes)
Dr. Monkey
Kalor
Maolfunction
Kyanrute
---------------- (Fanto contradicts claim)
Fanto
Zippedpinhead
Dr. Monkey (Double)
SweetNicole/TearablePuns
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
weemadarthur
Funky Dude Sparks
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
Blargonaut

Blargonaut
Vincent Alexander
Dr. Monkey

nin

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ Sorian (11 votes)
Fanto
Faddy

---------------------------------- (Terra Exposes check)
πŸ’€ Terrabyte20xx
Fanto

Aeleus
Maolfunction
Dr. Monkey
EzekelRAGE
Kalor
Zippedpinhead
Funky Dude Sparks
Ynnek

πŸ’€ Pirate Bae

πŸ’€ Terrabyte20xx (4 votes)
Faddy
Dr. Monkey

lokiduck/stan
Fanto
Blargonaut

SweetNicole/TearablePuns
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
EzekelRAGE
Ynnek

Faddy
Verelios
Maolfunction

Blargonaut

Kalor (2 votes)
Dr. Monkey
Maolfunction
Fanto

TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
Blargonaut
πŸ’€ Sorian
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
πŸ’€ Terrabyte20xx
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
Dr. Monkey

Fanto
Maolfunction
Zippedpinhead

πŸ’€ Pirate Bae (2 votes)
Aeleus
Kalor
Funky Dude Sparks
EzekelRAGE

nin
weemadarthur
Maolfunction
Blargonaut
Blargonaut

SweetNicole/TP (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE

Maolfunction (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE

weemadarthur (0 votes)
Blargonaut

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
πŸ’€ Sawneeks(8 votes)
Verelios
malus
nin
Fanto
Fanto
Faddy
Fanto
Dr. Monkey

Aeleus
Kyanrute
TheWorthyEdge/VA

TheWorthyEdge/VA
(5 votes)
weemadarthur
Fanto

Dr. Monkey
Faddy
Blargonaut

Ynnek

πŸ’€ Sawneeks
Kalor
Zippedpinhead
EzekelRAGE

πŸ’€ Terrabyte20xx (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil7
Verelios
Maolfunction
Blargonaut

lokiduck/Stan
Aeleus
πŸ’€ Pirate Bae

EzekelRAGE (4 votes)
Maolfunction
flatearthpandas
Fanto
Funky Dude Sparks
Maolfunction
weemadarthur
TheWorthyEdge/VA

Faddy (3 votes)
πŸ’€ Sorian
πŸ’€ Terrabyte20xx
Dr. Monkey

Blargonaut
Aeleus

Ketkat
Zippedpinhead
πŸ’€ Sorian
Kyanrute

Maolfunction (1 votes)
πŸ’€ Sorian
SweetNicole/TP
EzekelRAGE

TheChuggernaut/Turmoil (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil
Kyanrute

Flatearthpandas (0 votes)
Kalor

weemadarthur (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut/Turmoil

Nin (0 votes)
flatearthpandas
Fanto
TheWorthyEdge/VA

Stu/Loki/Stan
Blargonaut

B-Dubs/Ynnek (0 votes)
weemadarthur

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

What exactly are you looking at? D2 was the 1st time we knew of the bomb, there was no manipulation to be done there. Bathroom is closed the day before the 2nd bomb was to blow up so Ket could not be blocked from movement that way. Finally, D6 nobody knows where the bomb actually is until TP flips. At that point it already is too late to move Ket around since Kalor has a day command and the day is over.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That sounds counterproductive as scum. Kalor could've just said, 'oh I'm a room mover, I'll move X or Y into or out of the bathroom tomorrow' (I assume he can move people into the bathroom when Sparks doesn't lock it) at any time afterward. And then he has confirmation.
What would be the reason to kill weems day 1?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Making this clear because I was making this mistake until recently:

Sparks ability made it so that anyone in the room he locked couldn't target anyone outside that room (and vice versa), while he uses his command in the day it doesn't effect Kalor's claim in any way.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What exactly are you looking at? D2 was the 1st time we knew of the bomb, there was no manipulation to be done there. Bathroom is closed the day before the 2nd bomb was to blow up so Ket could not be blocked from movement that way. Finally, D6 nobody knows where the bomb actually is until TP flips. At that point it already is too late to move Ket around since Kalor has a day command and the day is over.
Yea my bad on that. Forgot his power was a day use one.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
And then there were the circumstances to consider - after malus' flip I declared Kitchen the likeliest safe room, what was completely wrong of course, but only TP knew that. There would be no need for scum Kalor to move Ket out of the Kitchen, for all he knew the bomb wasn't there and even if it somehow was, it was just me and feps that would've died. 1-1 is a bad trade even in the best circumstances for scum.

If anything, Zeke was moved that night if Kalor is scum.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Stantastic how would your role work with the double lunch, looking at the votes currently is there a chance your shot would be wasted on Kalor or would Kalor be killed first and thus Vere would always die?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Making this clear because I was making this mistake until recently:

Sparks ability made it so that anyone in the room he locked couldn't target anyone outside that room (and vice versa), while he uses his command in the day it doesn't effect Kalor's claim in any way.
?

Why would it? I thought Sparks said he didn't do anything N1 anyway.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
No, I thought he locked the bathroom.

It is interesting that all four of you are voting Kalor despite wanting Stan's flip. That means some portion believes Stan's PR.
Hey look here pal, I ain't voting for nobody!

I think it's a just in case thing, it is for me at least. If it turns out Stan is town I'd much rather you or kalor die than me. The best idea though would be to decide on lunches early and get Stan to self turbo though

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
It is interesting that all four of you are voting Kalor despite wanting Stan's flip. That means some portion believes Stan's PR.

oh now this is some scum shade all right

It could be real. I for one have enough town karma that I can let others tank the possibility. And Aeleus does as well. wee feels all right I guess, not 100% superultragigaconvinced yet but ehhhh.

I guess Zek- wait damn the pill. Crap.

therewasanattempt.jpg

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
So I am bit torn now about what role we are hunting for now. The one that explains the Zipped-Blarg-Fanto mess? Or the famed balance-required majestic scum investigative role?

Stan has the possibility of fitting both. nin could be a joat. Kalor could be a joat as well. Then we murder Vere. Then umm. Long con Zeke? I imagine I die around this point as well. wee as well.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hey look here pal, I ain't voting for nobody!

I think it's a just in case thing, it is for me at least. If it turns out Stan is town I'd much rather you or kalor die than me. The best idea though would be to decide on lunches early and get Stan to self turbo though
oh now this is some scum shade all right

It could be real. I for one have enough town karma that I can let others tank the possibility. And Aeleus does as well. wee feels all right I guess, not 100% superultragigaconvinced yet but ehhhh.

I guess Zek- wait damn the pill. Crap.

therewasanattempt.jpg
For one, none of you other than Maol and Ket are almost certaintly town for me. From your PRs to your actions.

Secondly, this isn't shade. If you're town, and on the off chance Stan is town and his PR is real, dying wouldn't be the end. There'd be 5 more town left discounting any other neutrals. For scum, there's likely only one left. Scum won't gamble on the 20/30/50% chance of death because that would be game end. As of now, the three people other than Maol on Kalor are suss.

@ town, remember that if I die.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
For one, none of you other than Maol and Ket are almost certaintly town for me. From your PRs to your actions.

Secondly, this isn't shade. If you're town, and on the off chance Stan is town and his PR is real, dying wouldn't be the end. There'd be 5 more town left discounting any other neutrals. For scum, there's likely only one left. Scum won't gamble on the 20/30/50% chance of death because that would be game end. As of now, the three people other than Maol on Kalor are suss.

ok man you got me, Fort Kyaaa also has busses that are hella cool and i have a driving licence to kill

Me? Really? Really really? Can people please start looking at the big picture when they accuse others.

lol

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
ok man you got me, Fort Kyaaa also has busses that are hella cool and i have a driving licence to kill

Me? Really? Really really? Can people please start looking at the big picture when they accuse others.

lol
Lol, the big picture is that you're scared to vote Stan when we're leading. Miss me with that faux outrage.
πŸ€” I'm confused. I thought you said you had passive protection
Let me put it in a way you'll understand. Do you think protection would work on a luncher? Or any lunchbomb? Yes or no?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Lol, the big picture is that you're scared to vote Stan when we're leading. Miss me with that faux outrage.

Let me put it in a way you'll understand. Do you think protection would work on a luncher? Or any lunchbomb? Yes or no?
Ok. I think I see where we don't see eye to eye.

I assumed the protect was a death immune type deal? I mean I already have a bp. Then the pill working the way it did. You having another of the same type wouldn't make sense. while mine could be used on ne1, you could only use on yourself.

meh.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

So yes, with me thinking it means death immune, it would work.

*truffleshuffle*

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

what. yes i should certainly encourage top town reads to entertain the ?% possibility that they die instead of just taking the 100% that they will be alive

The scum wincon is still the same it has been for a while - town needs to throw this. Why do you want to entertain the small possibility that has a chance of advancing that?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
what. yes i should certainly encourage top town reads to entertain the ?% possibility that they die instead of just taking the 100% that they will be alive

The scum wincon is still the same it has been for a while - town needs to throw this. Why do you want to entertain the small possibility that has a chance of advancing that?
*Side eye

Town needs to fuck up 3 days for scum to take this even if 3 town die today. If they do then gg, we deserve the loss because we stopped thinking.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Reason why scum might not be Kalor or Vere: FEPs didn't use his ability last night, meaning that other scum probably used night abilities. Both Kalor and Vere have verified day powers (and vere was shown not moving one night), I suppose there's a small chance kalor could be a JOAT but that's unlikely imo.

Also puts Zeke, Ket and Nin as less likely to be scum.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Something like that. Makes it easier for the meanies if we toss credible townies into a possible shooting gallery. We shouldn't do something like that I think, let the less credible tank the risk.
Ha, I doubt Stan gets lunched if we follow that since most people will just unvote to self preserve. It's whatever.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
le super list of such scummy reads

Town
[She/Her] Ketkat
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao
[They/Them] Aeleus|A
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE
[They/She] weemadarthur|wee
[He/Him] Verelios
[He/Him] nin
[He/Him] Kalor
[He/Him] Stantastic|Stan
Scum

protec: mao
stalk: nin
murder: stan

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
So who are the less credible to you right now? Maybe we should do a round of Protect/Invest/Kill

Protect: Maol
Invest: Vere
Kill: Stan
Hm. I don't want to kill Kyan. I'm guessing he can prove his PR tomorrow if he guessed correctly today (if he says he bet on feps then lol) so that's one more town aligned PR (probably)

Investigate: Wee/Aeleus
Kill: ?

Since Stan dies today I'm not sure who to kill.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hm. I don't want to kill Kyan. I'm guessing he can prove his PR tomorrow if he guessed correctly today (if he says he bet on feps then lol) so that's one more town aligned PR (probably)

Investigate: Wee/Aeleus
Kill: ?

Since Stan dies today I'm not sure who to kill.
On me, look back at the discussion between me and Bae on her role fishing me. What are the chances that's scum v scum?

On Wee, probably the person who I suspect after you and Stan (not sure about kalor)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
On me, look back at the discussion between me and Bae on her role fishing me. What are the chances that's scum v scum?

On Wee, probably the person who I suspect after you and Stan (not sure about kalor)
That conversation with Bae was kind of...nothing to me? It didn't change much did it? Well, I do feel like that spat with you and feps over your role felt somewhat extra though.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I do question why you didn't pick Stan to be honest :/

His claim made me think that he was more likely to get the bullet than feps. Feps on the other hand had that spooky claim on board, I wasn't about to commit a heroic sudoku. Regardless, one of them was to get the bullet most likely so there was an additional incentive for going the one I thought would be the new 2nd lynch target. That was Ynnek, based on the discussions we had in cult chat.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
le super list of such scummy reads

Town
[She/Her] Ketkat
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao
[They/Them] Aeleus|A
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE
[They/She] weemadarthur|wee
[He/Him] Verelios
[He/Him] nin
[He/Him] Kalor
[He/Him] Stantastic|Stan
Scum

protec: mao
stalk: nin
murder: stan

Why is Nin so low on your list? Do you really think he could be scum?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
As for my two lynch candidates, I would pick Stan and either Aeleus/Verelios. Probably the former.