• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What would be the reason to kill weems day 1?
In all the scum chats in all the world, it is consistently from fear.

I like the words better here
protec: mao
stalk: nin
murder: vere

Maol over ketkat because productive, nin over anyone else because /shrug I can't figure him out, what is he even doing, he is under the minimum, sup. Vere for paranoia.

of chat people i'd murder kalor > verelios > aeleus > kyanrute in that order. But if kyaa is scum he's had a real good game.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Why is Nin so low on your list? Do you really think he could be scum?

The list isn't linear or anything, I mostly town read the top five and only after that I start currently entertain thoughts about the persons in question being secret meanies in some scenarios. Why would nin be any higher? What has he done? A blob of not-that-much, Sparks override and some good early votes. He is that high because of the last one. He is not any higher because others are more credible, have done more, have better claims or have acquired town karma through some other means like reads and pushes.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And then there were the circumstances to consider - after malus' flip I declared Kitchen the likeliest safe room, what was completely wrong of course, but only TP knew that. There would be no need for scum Kalor to move Ket out of the Kitchen, for all he knew the bomb wasn't there and even if it somehow was, it was just me and feps that would've died. 1-1 is a bad trade even in the best circumstances for scum.

If anything, Zeke was moved that night if Kalor is scum.
Did you?
maybe you are scum and were hoping for a bloodbath to help you win. You have been wanting death so very much, and you don't even talk to dead people.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Reason why scum might not be Kalor or Vere: FEPs didn't use his ability last night, meaning that other scum probably used night abilities. Both Kalor and Vere have verified day powers (and vere was shown not moving one night), I suppose there's a small chance kalor could be a JOAT but that's unlikely imo.

Also puts Zeke, Ket and Nin as less likely to be scum.
Unless you already disbelieve my day command notes, it should also make me less likely to be scum, no?

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Did you?
maybe you are scum and were hoping for a bloodbath to help you win. You have been wanting death so very much, and you don't even talk to dead people.

I did, but yeah, I am basing my following on a single follower, Zeke. Everybody else was quite interested in ignoring my nonsense and looking back, good. Good thing we did not stack in the very safe room TM and send Ket somewhere else. I did say that scum need the bomb to go off. I even argued for people to move to the bomb room. Good thing I have all this town karma shielding me, I could be in trouble otherwise.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, outsourcing interpretations then.
what meaning can be gathered from

"Terrabyte, did you target kyanrute on N2?" And getting 3 answers, 2Y/1N.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Terra would tell the truth. Silly specs would either reward town for the early lynches or take pity on the meanies for taking so much damage. Townies would echo Terra. Scum would... hmm. Say no if I am scum, yes if town? As in if I am scum, it'd be better for me that a now-confirmed townie did not consider me suspicious enough for a check. On the other hand if I am town, scum would want to shade me with the opposite idea.

Low numbers though, that is odd. When was this question asked?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah with that shot successful im pretty happy to be lunched and drag someone down with me

Stantastic how would your role work with the double lunch, looking at the votes currently is there a chance your shot would be wasted on Kalor or would Kalor be killed first and thus Vere would always die?
Im not super sure, my pm hardly goes into such specific circumstances lol.
Its phrases it and one is 'pucked to die along side me', so its a kill that happwns at the same time, which makes me lean in the direction that yes it could waste the extra kill if it picks the same person that is also being lunch.
Hey look here pal, I ain't voting for nobody!

I think it's a just in case thing, it is for me at least. If it turns out Stan is town I'd much rather you or kalor die than me. The best idea though would be to decide on lunches early and get Stan to self turbo though
Remember that if i self vote the extra kill doesnt happen, if we want to drag someone with me i cant be on my own vote.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Low ratio?
I ask a single person a question i should only get 1 response. That's already 2 people trying to fumble me up.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No i'm talking to our dead town here! Seeing if I can pull info out of the void!

also, feps probly lied about his item being a motion detector and himself using it on terrabyte. Which .....is that the night we have a discrepancy of zipped being tracked through blarg? Because that could be the source.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
When the hell did I become one of the main candidates for the double lynch? Look at my record with FEP. Besides Saw on day 1, my posts, actions and votes don't remotely line up with being scum unless I've been bussing the whole time.
So stressy for a town role of no continued use.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
also, feps probly lied about his item being a motion detector and himself using it on terrabyte. Which .....is that the night we have a discrepancy of zipped being tracked through blarg? Because that could be the source.

That would be the night. Why Zipped though, who knows. Not like the Kalor theory is more credible though. Tea or Spy kit, Ket would know which one.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That would be the night. Why Zipped though, who knows. Not like the Kalor theory is more credible though. Tea or Spy kit, Ket would know which one.
Could've been used on blarg if it was a RB, then blarg wouldn't have moved, resulting in fanto getting "no movement", so it didn't have to be used on zipped. It's COMPlicated. The people who were MOST interested in lunching blarg over the apparent lie included aeleus but I dont recall who else off the top of my head.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
No i'm talking to our dead town here! Seeing if I can pull info out of the void!

Fep got spy kit.

Looking back, the discrepancy was n3 with blarg/fanto/zipped. Fep said he used it n2. Thing is fep's item being a rb makes sense. Ynn only picked up that fep made an action n2. Doesn't say what the action was. He could've used his power n2 and used the item as cover.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 8 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kalor (4 votes)
Maolfunction - #6,016
weemadarthur - #6,017
Kyanrute - #6,030
EzekelRAGE - #6,054

Stantastic (2 votes)
Kalor - #5,983
Verelios - #6,018

Maolfunction (0 votes)
Kyanrute - #5,863 #5,881

flatearthpandas (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #5,905 #6,017
Kyanrute - #5,952 #6,030

Not voting: Stantastic, Aeleus, Ketkat, nin

Post Counts:
Kyanrute: 68 Verelios: 57 weemadarthur: 56 EzekelRAGE: 33 Aeleus: 33 Ketkat: 18 Kalor: 15 nin: 7 Maolfunction: 6 flatearthpandas: 4 Stantastic: 3

Current Countdown:
nftpor5btl

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 8 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start

library (Active votes: 1)
kyanrute - #5,835

kitchen (Active votes: 1)
weemadarthur - #5,999

rec room (Active votes: 1)
aeleus - #6,001

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Did we miss stans' awake time?
where is nin?
is nin not allowed to post by his role or sommit?

did we go to a 24/24 schedule or did i sleep through a real life day?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh.
well i may not be back before day end, if anyone shoots anyone else i'll miss it. Peace out for now.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Will dig into posts in a bit but first a shower thought.

I think it's a good idea to find out what people are saying about feps D3-D5. Scum were unlikely to protect him after that (though they may have shoved turmoil and potentially Stan in front of that)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Ok, outsourcing interpretations then.
what meaning can be gathered from

"Terrabyte, did you target kyanrute on N2?" And getting 3 answers, 2Y/1N.
Yeah I'm not going to touch that and I think scum wouldn't have shared the result regardless of who terra targeted. This could also mean that most of spec chat has been spoiled at this point.

Remember that if i self vote the extra kill doesnt happen, if we want to drag someone with me i cant be on my own vote.
That's what I was referring to yes, I don't think random kills are the best idea in general (though I like who are currently possible targets)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
The Claim List 2: The Squeakquel (Presented by Aeleus)

Verified Powers List:
-Sawneeks: Scum Roleblocker
-Sorian: Scum Redirector (2 random shots, 2 controlled shots)
-Bae: Scum StrongNinja (infinite strong shots, infinite ninja shots, 1 hybrid shot) likely used ninja shot N1 and strong shot N2
-feps: Actress (targets a player each night, will flip with that player's role PM if killed) didn't use action night of death?

-Terra: Amnesiac Cop (checked Sorian N1, D2 Sorian announced a red check. checked ? N2, D3 Nobody announced check)
-Monkey: Crazy Doctor (70% chance to heal target, 30% chance to rb target)
-Faddy: Innocent Giffer (Innocent child who upon reveal can only post gifs/images)
-VA: Ghost (can haunt a room post death, night actions in that room have a 50% chance of failing)
-Blarg: Redirector (can redirect all actions targeted at him besides kills, N1 targeted Faddy, N2 targeted Nin, N3 targeted Zipped, N4 targeted ?)
-Sparks: 1-shot Room Locker (can lock a room for the night which prevents those in the room targetin those out of the room and vice versa, never used shot)
-Fanto: 3-shot Tracker (Tracked Bae N1: No movement, Ynnek N2: No movement, Blarg N3: No movement)
-Malus: Oracle (could choose a person each night and would reveal their role if he was night killed)
-Turmoil: Lunched double lunch (causes a double lunch the next day if lunched)
-Ynnek: 2-shot light sleeper (counts the number of actions which happened in the room he is in, saw no actions in the dining room N1, 2 actions in the library D2)

-Zipped: Neutral game master (needed to tag 4 players then would go into a minimafia with them where he was the only scum)
-TP: Neutral Bomber (could plant and arm bombs which would kill all players in the same room as the bomb 2 days later)

Claimed Powers List:
-Zeke: Auction Fan (Can join any auction, confirmed knowing of auction items on N2, confirmed participation N5)
-Ketkat: Bomb defuser (Trying to stop a bomber, claims to have defused a bomb in the Quarters N2 + N6)
-Nin: 1-shot override (used on sparks D5) claimed vanilla beforehand
-Maol: x-shot missable gunsmith (slowly builds day kills which have a higher chance to work the longer he keeps them, gave one to wee N5, used on malus D6 gave one to ket N7, used on feps D8)
-Wee: Medium (can ask a y/n question to unspoiled spec chat each night, gets percentage back of y/n answer, has a day command to grant immunity to typical roleblocks)
-Aeleus: Adrenaline Junkie (if night killed death is delayed for one day phase)
-Stantastic: Hunter (if lunched kills a random person who votes him unless he self turbos)
-Kyan: Lunch Predicting doublevoter (gets a double vote for a day if lunch was correctly predicted, targeted bae N2, ynnek N7)
-Kalor: Room redirector (used day command to change someones final room location, used on Wee N1)
-Verelios: Gossip (recruits players to permament chat, N2: Monkey, N3: Aeleus, N4: Kalor, N6: Wee, N7: Kyan)

Mysteries:
The True Bathroom (Fran claims being in the bathroom commutes the player + blocks day actions the next day, does it?, aeleus claims RBd, wee confirms notification, scum avoided killing fanto while in bathroom)
Terra's Final Check (Terra must have checked someone N2, who did he check and what happened to it?)
The Strage occurrence of the tracker and the blarg (Blarg redirected to zipped N3, Fanto saw no movement when tracking blarg despite zipped almost certainly moving) could it be due to FEPs item?
The destruction of outer toilet (The bathroom was destroyed N4! Nooooooo!!!!) probably an inbuilt mechanic?
2 kills N4 (taco bell?)

Case Closed:
The Auction (Players from a certain room are given coins to bid on 'helpful' items, auctions ended D6)
The Night 3 Nightmare (The Bad happening appears to be a bomb defused by Ketkat, huzzah!)
The Rooms (the rooms appear to host auctions and have bombs planted in them)
The Mysterious Note (it appears the note was an alignment check sent by Terra revealing Sorian was scum, as luck would have it Sorian himself revealed the check!)
The Thief (Zeke lied about the thief stealing his BP to try and bait a kill! What trickery!)
The Bomber (TP was a bomber sent to kill us all (or 5+ of us) luckily he was killed before he could take anyone with him)
Crowded Rooms (At day 6 a 5 person per room limitation was put in place, seemed to have been put in place to help the bomber reach the 5 kill win condition)
No kill N1 (Monkey healed herself N1 as a primary person on the Sneeks lunch this is probably the reason for the no kill)
No kill N6 (Zeke claims to have used an item which stopped a random kill that night, it's either that or a hydro cannon)

Bathroom Commutes:
N1: Weemadarthur (moved out by kalor at the beginning of the night)
N2: Aeleus, Weemadarthur (aeleus reports highlighted message, wee confirms it)
N3: Nin
N4: Turmoil7, fanto

Auctions:
N1 items: Book, Tea, Spy kit (10 coins)
N1 players (in kitchen): TWE, Zeke, Ketkat, FEPs and Sparks: Ketkat won a ban from voting, FEPs won ???, Zeke won a BP vest
N2 items: Hidden Camera, Stoumach Medicine, Ballot (10 coins)
N2 players (in rec room): Monkey, Fanto, Kalor, Zipped, Vere, blarg + Zeke: Fanto won a miller role, Monkey won a double vote, Vere won protect/antidote shot
N3 items: Old sign, Horse, Taco Bell (10 coins)
N3 players (in quarters): Aeleus, Fanto, Maol, Wee, Ketkat, Stan, VA + Zeke: VA won a mysterious power for him and another player N4 (used it on himself only), Wee won the ability to talk in the next night, Malus won godfather status (wee and malus' items were given via raffle)
N4 items: Netfix, pen, binoculars
N4 players (in library): Aeleus, Kyan, wee, faddy, ynnek, maol, kalor, ketkat + Zeke: Kyan (tracked vere, no movement), maol won day vig shot (used on blarg), Ynnek won a forced stay in quarters
N5 items: Aspirins, Screwdriver, Handcuffs
N5 Players (in dining room): Aeleus + Zeke: Zeke won stopping a random night kill and defusing a bomb, Aeleus won 1-shot player link

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah I'm not going to touch that and I think scum wouldn't have shared the result regardless of who terra targeted. This could also mean that most of spec chat has been spoiled at this point.

That's what I was referring to yes, I don't think random kills are the best idea in general (though I like who are currently possible targets)
Weems claimed that spec isn't spoiled as long as she is alive I think? 🤔

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see a reason to not use Stan's ability if it's the truth, and taking out Verelios would be ideal to make me feel better about how much I hate cults. So, I'm pretty okay with where all the votes are right now

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Jfc, I can't believe people are still peddling that stupid cult theory at this stage of the game. As if they don't know how a cult works.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jfc, I can't believe people are still peddling that stupid cult theory at this stage of the game. As if they don't know how a cult works.

Hey, everyone in that chat keeps talking about cult this, cult that, and it makes me nervous! An arsonist situation would also be pretty worrying, there's a lot of potential bad things that could pop out of a role like that

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hey, everyone in that chat keeps talking about cult this, cult that, and it makes me nervous! An arsonist situation would also be pretty worrying, there's a lot of potential bad things that could pop out of a role like that
Unless there's a secret cult that only vere knows about (very unlikely and hey you'll probably be recruited so no worries) there isn't actually a cult, we're all just joking

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
You realize if it were a cult I'd just need one more day to win? And if I were a freaking arsonist I'd at most need one more day to light it up. I doubt Arsonist needs six people to kill. But why am I wasting time debating this shit.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You realize if it were a cult I'd just need one more day to win? And if I were a freaking arsonist I'd at most need one more day to light it up. I doubt Arsonist needs six people to kill. But why am I wasting time debating this shit.

Well, that's exactly when you would get the most confident! But seriously though, no one here can force you to be on Stan's vote, but as it is right now, you are the only person who could be hit by his ability. Is there someone else that you would rather see us have vote for Stan?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Lol i did post, just was real busy yesterday so couldnt add much, not that i really had anything to add.

Im afraid i have to disagree then unless most people want me to, i dont much feel like going quietly into that good night (lack of posts today not withstanding).