• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
If we are going to turbo then i think kalor needs to unvote me?

Else he might also be picked for my extra kill and waste it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ynnek is a weird kill if kalor is scum, because chat wanted to kill him.

so if stan isn't the last, it's probably zeke or nin

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
If the game isn't over today, then yeah, I'd look at Zeke, nin and Aeleus more, but I'd be surprised if it's any of them.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I wish I shared all of your optimism in thinking there's only one more scum left.

If the game continues then next up on my roster would be Zeke, Nin and Wee (Zeke especially if Vere flips town as there's everything I don't like about their items)

If Maol, Ketkat or Kyan are scum we might be screwed.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I shared all of your optimism in thinking there's only one more scum left.

If the game continues then next up on my roster would be Zeke, Nin and Wee (Zeke especially if Vere flips town as there's everything I don't like about their items)

If Maol, Ketkat or Kyan are scum we might be screwed.

There's 100% only one scum less. Any more would be a bit much combined with the number of neutrals.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
With no posts in an hour I'll take that as a no.

I can't help but feel uncomfortable with how this day turned out with the sudden vote stack on Kalor but I also can't think of 3 people I'd want to kill more.

Vote: Kalor

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Please stop posting. I'm currently on a subway returning home but I have an announcement when I'm in front of a PC in an hour

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
For breaking rule 8, for a third time, EzekelRAGE has been modkilled

8. Failure to adhere to a player's personal pronoun will result in a public warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are a conspiracy nut and that means that you are scum.

Your scum partners are: REDACTED

You are an Auction Fanatic. You will be able to participate in all of the Auctions even if you don't meet the conditions needed to attend.

You can also use the command Kill: PlayerName as a factional kill during the night phase to kill a player.

You win when your side control more than 50% of the votes.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Your scum secret chat is here: REDACTED

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Town has won the game

I'm really sorry, and sad, that it had to end this way. Zeke should have been replaced with his second warning and that was my fault. I'm really sorry about that. But now it's too late to try to get a new replacement. I'm not going to look for a new replacement at this point. It's completely unfair for a new player to enter the game now and having them to read more than 6000 posts to catch up.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Sad it went this way. There will be a review thread up before the next wave of games to discuss this and other issues.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Shame the game went that way but it probably didn't change much overall.

Really enjoyed the game despite some of these problems, was a really cool design Fran.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely a shame it had to end this way. I'll save talk about pronouns for the review thread I suppose, but it seems like we'll definitely need to keep having that discussion.

------

Congrats to Town still though! We may have been on to Zeke a little more than the rest of you in Spec (or a lot more), but it seemed like he was going to be a major topic after today at least with some of the final words in here.

This was an amazingly fun game overall! I loved the design of it, taking inspiration from all the things that went down in Conspiracy 1. There was an actual Amnesiac Cop, and actual Room Bomber, and the map actually did something! Definitely one of the most memorable games I've played in, just like the first game, so hats off to Fran for knowing how to craft a fun game for everyone.

Scum had it rough, Saw/Sorian/Bae back to back to back in the first 3 days probably did not feel good for them, but the remaining players held on for a pretty long time. The Neutrals were both done dirty though, neither got to inflict any of the game-wide chaos they could have inflicted, but that was good for Town in the end lol.

Overall, yeah, great game, fun times, unfortunate that it ended the way it did.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah well.
I do think we were going to kill him anyhow so that probably doesn't change the net effect.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame things went this way.

Zeke probably would have been looked at tomorrow so town would have won eventually at least.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Feels bad man.

But knowing I was right feels okay? Meh.

I really liked this game - there was so much potential for chaos.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

sorry ael.

sorry scum team.

town, tell yourself w/e. You wouldn't have caught me next day phase. 😁🙃😉
*truffleshuffle*

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I would have because of my completely wrong item theory, your days were numbered
Nah. I think my play around the items would've been what saved me. I didn't have to tell the truth about what they did. There was also enuff doubt around ael me and weems.
We caught you in Spec days ago though. 😁🙃😉

*truffleshuffle*
I mean..... your spec where the strongest players are and no pressure 😁

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Also for the mystery of me not getting a movement result on Zipped after Blarg redirected me to him:

Zipped's action was a special action that couldn't be tracked and could also target people in the bathroom, so that's why it said no movement on him.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm happy y'all were saved from killing Vere. For shame.

ahhhh I have my edits back.
You're good people Monkey
UPB.gif

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, not the way I wanted the game to end, but it was still a lot of fun! I got to shoot a scum and defuse all the bombs, so I felt pretty productive in that regard!

Oct 25, 2017
Chuggs very good play list:

Monkey for that push on Saw at the end of the day. Legit I would have voted there if I wasn't stuck in a meeting for that. Just a really strong case.

Terra for that check on Sorian. Letting that play out before pulling the rug out was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in mafia and I'm just really glad I was here for it.

Fanto for that check on Bae. Used your role how you should have used it and got the clutch check.

Ketkat for the shot on feps. Again, some clutch shit and I'm glad you didn't get bogged down by the Kalor shot.

There was some good mafia play here, but town brought this home with some really good PR use. Shame it had to end that way, but we need to get better with the pronouns

Sorry I had to dip out early.

Got carjacked at gunpoint mid game and I just wasn't up for it anymore.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
oh, well. uh, that's a disappointing way for the game to end.

And, boy, do I feel justified in myself. Sorry that I wasn't super engaging the last couple of phases, I was really confident in the PoE working out for town, didn't see a need to keep analyzing things. (Then again, if people had listened to me at all this game, it might have been over sooner, lol)

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, unexpected.

Man i really need to stop townreading zeke for his belligerent arguing, he fakes it to well.

That was such a strange game to replace into, i missed all the good action and it was kind of middling throughout.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I want to say sorry to everyone but specially to fran and chuggs for my lack of engagement, I wasn't very motivated to play and my role giving me cover to just getting lunched without resistance cemented it

Congrats to town on the obliterating victory

Oct 25, 2017
I want to say sorry to everyone but specially to fran and chuggs for my lack of engagement, I wasn't very motivated to play and my role giving me cover to just getting lunched without resistance cemented it

Congrats to town on the obliterating victory

Nah, I didn't really give you much to work with how I played. You did good and thanks for replacing for me

Oct 26, 2017
zeke you were the chosen one!

My complaining is pretty well documented in the scum thread for this game. nice to see a town win though so that's alright. i have no major complaints really but this was an exhausting game. sorry I couldn't bring my all

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks again Fran for the game! And to all the Game Watchers who helped out in the shadows.

wish i got to play more of it

Dr. Monkey is the worst etc etc etc. :(