• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I like how you guys were like "Sorian has outlived his usefulness" by killing him immediately after Faddy got lynched.

Makes sense, though. I personally would've never agreed to a Sorian lynch for the rest of the game.

Polter, I really wanted to see you when you win this. Sorry that I had to Lie to you.
But since coolest and fire made up their minds you were the only one left, thanks for being my hermano this game :*

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
A perfect example is how Faddy fought for that monkey lynch in GoT Mafia D7.
Yep. That EoD will be burned in my mind forever. Definitely a perfect example.
Faddy and Sorian were the perfect couple.
That noise helped us a lot
I like how you guys were like "Sorian has outlived his usefulness" by killing him immediately after Faddy got lynched.

Makes sense, though. I personally would've never agreed to a Sorian lynch for the rest of the game.
Yeah, taking out Sorian after Faddy died was really the best play we had. He had convinced himself that Faddy had to be Scum if Melon wasn't. So once Faddy got lynched, we didn't need him around anymore.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Emphasis on suddenly,
its people going from barely even mentioning voting for me to a sudden avalanche of votes despite nothing actually changing that just feels like people taking advantage of the thing thats already a real irritating issue for me.

There were 3 scum left and their teammate was on the block. Any town vote for you would result in an "avalanche" to get you lynched.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats scum. I was bad.

I haven't read the thread since I've been busy. I can imagine how it went though ;_;

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The highlight was just seeing Sorian and Faddy tearing each other apart and convincing themselves that increasingly unlikely scenarios where at play instead of the cleaner explanation.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
The highlight was just seeing Sorian and Faddy tearing each other apart and convincing themselves that increasingly unlikely scenarios where at play instead of the cleaner explanation.
Neither one realizing that Fanto was playing them had me tearing my hair out. Fanto literally had a post where he outlined all of the possibilities, well, all except for the easiest, and real, explanation for what happened. I thought that would be the giveaway for sure.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Neither one realizing that Fanto was playing them had me tearing my hair out. Fanto literally had a post where he outlined all of the possibilities, well, all except for the easiest, and real, explanation for what happened. I thought that would be the giveaway for sure.
I was an Amnesiac Cop! Didn't you see my breadcrumb? ;)

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I pointed out when the facade broke, at that point I just wanted the cooler explanation to be right though :(

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh dang didn't know this ended already. Ketkat and malus flips weren't a surprise, but I didn't peg Fantomos until after Faddy's flip. And I like how nin just slid under the radar the whole time lol.

Major props to you though Fantomas ! You played a really great scum game for a new player. That claim was gutsy and clearly paid off for you in the end.

GG All and nice work scum team.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You need to read the last day.

Essentially:

Coolest faked a alien Check saying Nin was an Alien
Nin has claimed tracker
Nin runs with it saying he's a neutral
????
Nin survives and scum wins
WOW that sounds crazy haha. Guess I do need to see what I missed.

Did Coolest just not push for nin hard enough or something? I know people suspected L_P but I'm surprised they went with him over a claimed neutral.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
oprah.gif