• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

comrade sparkster (3 votes)
terraforce - #993
fantomas - #1002
fireblend - #1036

poltergust (2 votes)
comrade sparkster - #938
blargonaut - #939

melonrabbit (1 votes)
kalor - #773

blargonaut (0 votes)
fantomas - #887 #963

Post Counts:
comrade sparkster: 31 terraforce: 31 fantomas: 30 *splinter: 30 faddy: 29 verelios: 27 sorian: 20 thechuggernaut: 20 blargonaut: 19 poltergust: 17 melonrabbit: 14 kalor: 11 nin: 11 fireblend: 9 fran: 7 malus: 6 geno: 6 stanleypalmtree: 5 ketkat: 5 lone_prodigy: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day ends in:

24a7iwcb0e

Majority is 10

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Votes are pretty useful. Everyone should get one out there. I'll start by moving my vote to where my gut is right now. There's a bit more to it but it's hard to pinpoint.

Vote : thechuggernaut

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MMMMMMMMM........Let's think of NOT lynching me how 'bout dem apples

Could you possibly look at Terra or Poltergust maybe?

We've already talked about Terra. While we're not entirely sure whether to believe his claim or not, we're mostly waiting for Sorian's thing to go into effect. Do you have a reason for us to go after Poltergust besides him being in the same room as Zipped? Do you really think scum would be that brazen?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
*Splinter You said Melon feels like townie Melon, what do you think scum Melon feels like?

melonrabbit I forgot, but did you say Splinter gave you weird vibes yesterday and was better today? Does he still give you some weird vibes?

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
melonrabbit I forgot, but did you say Splinter gave you weird vibes yesterday and was better today? Does he still give you some weird vibes?

These would be my present feelings on him.

D1 was a little weak for you. You've been stronger today. Also, I call it hedging because you didn't actually explain your new found feelings until Fantomas asked. It's a phrase--"melon is probably town"--you often use before flip-flopping around on that stance. Not that suggestions alignment in of itself but it is something you commonly do without supporting the read.

That all said, I did like your explanation that clarified your point. Even if we ventured into shade territory for a second there.

I think he is having a stronger day overall, yes. That is making me lean town.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What's the story on the Chugger vote? I've kinda blanked that tbh
I gave a read on him earlier:
I think there's something off about Chuggernaut so far here today. He ends yesterday voting for Geno and throwing shade at the B-Dubs lynch. I could make the argument this is because he already knew B-Dubs was Town and wanted to set himself up for some I-Told-You-So's today and to continue looking down on the people who voted there.

Here's his first post (besides the flavor joke) from today. Throws some side eyes at Geno and Terra, continues to I-Told-You-So about the B-Dubs lynch, and then goes after Melon's vote.

Seems like a weird thing to say once he flipped town, Faddy kind of poked at this a bit too, he didn't seem to follow up much so I won't scum read it, but it sticks out to me.

I'm pretty sure complaining about room speculation was one of the things that made me feel weird about Chuggernaut yesterday, and now here he is doing it again. Just feels like a weak reason he wants to use to start a scum read on someone.

Yeah, Comrade doesn't make any sense, that's all fine, but there is still some more I-Told-You-So about B-Dubs that I noticed here in this post.

And now he wants to shade Terra for being on the B-Dubs lynch, linking two of the things from his first post (Terra not voting Geno and B-Dubs votes being lazy). Also, Melon posted somewhere between those posts, and he didn't try to question her even though she was one of the people he mentioned in his first post.

Overall, this is kind of sketchy to me right now, and it adds on to a feeling I had about him yesterday.
Fireblend seemed to dig it:
I really like Fantomas post on chug. I could be swayed on going for that lynch.
I don't think Kalor had mentioned him before dropping that vote though?

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
Not liking how Lone Prodigy disappeared. Yesterday his activity felt off and today he is quiet now that people have quieted on him. Don't like it.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm well aware. I meant yesterday he seemed too active. Especially after he got on people's radars and normally he isn't one to bow to that kind of pressure. That's what was off to me.

Yeah, that is kind of odd. Usually it's like pulling teeth to get him to come back. I dunno, I'm still getting a town read on him, but I'll keep my eye on him when he shows up again

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

comrade sparkster (4 votes)
terraforce - #993
fantomas - #1002
fireblend - #1036
thechuggernaut - #1117

poltergust (2 votes)
comrade sparkster - #938
blargonaut - #939

melonrabbit (1 votes)
kalor - #773

stanleypalmtree (1 votes)
faddy - #1105

blargonaut (0 votes)
fantomas - #887 #963

Post Counts:
*splinter: 34 comrade sparkster: 32 fantomas: 31 terraforce: 31 faddy: 30 verelios: 29 thechuggernaut: 25 sorian: 20 melonrabbit: 20 blargonaut: 19 poltergust: 17 kalor: 12 nin: 11 fran: 9 fireblend: 9 malus: 6 stanleypalmtree: 6 ketkat: 6 geno: 6 lone_prodigy: 2

Day ends in:

24a7iwcb0e

Majority is 10

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

comrade sparkster (4 votes)
terraforce - #993
fantomas - #1002
fireblend - #1036
thechuggernaut - #1117

poltergust (2 votes)
comrade sparkster - #938
blargonaut - #939

melonrabbit (1 votes)
kalor - #773

stanleypalmtree (1 votes)
faddy - #1105

blargonaut (0 votes)
fantomas - #887 #963

Post Counts:
*splinter: 34 comrade sparkster: 32 fantomas: 31 terraforce: 31 faddy: 30 verelios: 29 thechuggernaut: 25 sorian: 20 melonrabbit: 20 blargonaut: 19 poltergust: 17 kalor: 12 nin: 11 fran: 9 fireblend: 9 malus: 6 stanleypalmtree: 6 ketkat: 6 geno: 6 lone_prodigy: 2

Day ends in:

24a7iwcb0e

Majority is 10

Wait, why isn't Kalor's vote on me showing up?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't the most blatant of breadcrumbs, but I left hints in my first few posts.

The first was a hint at my paranoia of the alien thing (who at the time I assumed were the mafia of this game) and the latter was a connection to not wanting to die n1 due to the shared cop role.

But since you're finally here StanleyPalmtree , can you give more clarity on why you popped in just to vote me last minute on D1? Now you're coming across as if your perception of me is undefined, but you had no trouble nearly mislynching me yesterday.

This is the sole post I saw from you on the subject

And even this leaves a lot to be desired as you don't explain much of why on anything.
Not a ton to go on for breadcrumbs but aight. thanks for posting them.

As for the why of my vote, i dont really have anything more to explain, its all there in the post you quoted. did you read it? because you say that "Now you're coming across as if your perception of me is undefined" despite that being completely clear by what i said yesterday.
i didn't have a strong grasp of day 1, no significant scum reads of my own that i wanted to push, so when i saw that the vote seemed to be coming down to you dubs or geno i only had my gut to go on.
I had felt good about Genos attitude, i was totally neutral on dubs thanks to overbearing bias's, but did feel very iffy on you, it wasn't something i was planning on pushing, but it felt better than abstaining from the lynch completely.

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree
neat.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and lemme hop on this wagon

VOTE: Comrade Sparkster

at the very least how he acts under pressure might be somewhat readable,
and to be honest i wouldn't mind biting the bullet on him earlier rather than later.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
"You know what? Yes. Let's not be scientific about this. Let's have feelings and pretend we need sleep."

I flip off the cameras as I head off by myself.

MOVE: Library

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and lemme hop on this wagon

VOTE: Comrade Sparkster

at the very least how he acts under pressure might be somewhat readable,
and to be honest i wouldn't mind biting the bullet on him earlier rather than later.

Now this vote I don't like. Sparks is leading in votes already, with basically no one else in contention. This is a very safe middle of the pack vote if he's eventually lynched.

Not willing to entertain anyone else?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Now this vote I don't like. Sparks is leading in votes already, with basically no one else in contention. This is a very safe middle of the pack vote if he's eventually lynched.

Not willing to entertain anyone else?
You understand how pressure works right?

And of course im still going to consider other options, my vote is hardly locked in, nomad is just a good default option.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Paper Thin: A Frugal Guide to Healthy Living
Joe Ness
This is a work of friction. All names, people, places, events and companies contained herein are either products of the imaginary author or else used in a fictitious banner. Any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.