• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
sNdkLdC.png

REDACTED suddenly woke up. He still felt drowsy but he knew that something wasn't right. He was in a unknown place and had no clue how he ended there. Someone was standing at the side of the bed smiling at him.

REDACTED: Where I am? Who are you? How did I get here?

Pedro: Hi. I will try to answer your questions. Will start with the easier one, my name is Pedro. Nice to meet you. Where you are is a more tricky question. We know we are in a bunker but we don't have a clue where the bunker is located. The doors are sealed so there is no way to get outside. And all of us woke up in here just like you.

REDACTED: All of us?

Pedro: Yes, there are several of us here. All with similar stories. We were all in our homes when someone drugged, abducted and left us here. I think that answer the "How?". But you are still missing the most important question.

REDACTED: …. Why……?

Pedro: Yes, "why?" We are not sure about that, everyone has different theories. If you talk with some of the guys they will say Aliens, or Illuminaties, some will say Lizard people. Between you and me I think all of them are crazy.

REDACTED: Obviously.

Pedro: It was planned by The Cats.

REDACTED: Cats…..?

Pedro: Yeah, cats. Those small cheating scheming furballs. They use all those little cute kittens to control us. They get all the food and care in the world and they only just need to look cute for our instagram's pictures. They have everyone enslaved. They are EVIL. But I know about them. I was planning to bring the cat conspiracy forward to the media when they captured me. But they don't know who they are dealing with here. I'm going to break out of here and expose those little bastards.

REDACTED: Hum….., O-k. I'm kinda tired. I think I'm going back to sleep now.

Pedro: Yes, right. You should rest. We have plenty of time to talk about The New Cat Order.

Player List

Remanining Players

1 [m] malus - UTC+2 - NEW
12 [m] Poltergust - EST
13 [m] Terraforce - EST - Replaced by Coolespot
17 [m] Fireblend - CST
19 [m] Lone_Prodigy - EST
20 [m] Nin
21 [m] rac - Replaced by [f] Ketkat - EST

Dead Players

2 [m] Fantomas - CST - Lynched D6
3 [m] Verelios - Killed N6
4 [m] Geno - UTC - Killed N2
5 [m] Faddy - UTC+1 - Lynched D5
6 [m] Comrade Sparkster - CDT Modkilled D2
7 [m] Zippedpinhead - CDT - Killed N1
8 [m] Sorian - MST - Killed N5
9 [m] Blargonaut - Killed N2
10 [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13 - Lynched D7
11 [m] TheChuggernaut - CST - Replaced by DCPat - Killed N7
14 [m] Kalor - BST - Killed N4
15 [f] melonrabbit - PST - Lynched D4
16 [m] *Splinter - GMT Lynched D3
18 [m] B-Dubs - EST - Lynched D1

Day 8 Ends:

gz29nqiptr

Day 1 Start
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Start
Day 2 Ends
Day 3 Start
Day 3 Ends
Day 4 Start
Day 4 Ends
Day 5 Start
Day 5 Ends
Day 6 Start
Day 6 Ends
Day 7 Start
Day 7 Ends
Day 8 Start

Vote tool

https://vote.fireblend.com/conspiracy-mafia-ot-where-paranoia-is-part-of-the-flavour.73689/

Map tracker

https://vote.fireblend.com/tracker/73689/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
What Is Mafia?
Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a famous social deduction game that puts two teams against each other: Town and Mafia. Mafia players know who everyone in their team is, while Town players only know their own alignment. Cut into two 'Phases', Day and Night, the game entails Town trying to eliminate the Mafia via discussion and voting while the Mafia are trying to not get caught in order to match or outnumber the Town in order to win.

Interested in joining or learning more? Check out our MafiERA OT!

Fundamentals:
1. All site-wide rules apply here.
2. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not discuss this game outside of this thread.
3. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not directly quote or post screenshots of any PMs, posts, conversations, or any other type of document that was not made in this thread.
4. Players are allowed to lie, within reason, about any game-related material such as the content of a role PM.
5. Please respect all of your fellow players. We ask that you respect a player's personal pronouns and be aware of accessibility when using non-default text formatting. Please do not refer to, or discuss, player activity outside of this thread, for the sake of the game's integrity.
6. Mafia can be an intense and stressful game at times with situations becoming heated. Despite this, being overly hostile towards your fellow players is not allowed. If a player is caught name calling, using slurs, and/or other aggressive behaviors determined by the Gamerunner they will be warned. If these behaviors continue despite the warning that player will be modkilled. No exceptions.

Activity:
7. Players are required to post a minimum of 10 posts per day phase. Failure to adhere to this will first result in a warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.
8. If a player posts fewer than 5 posts in a day phase without alerting the Gamerunner to their absence, they will be removed from the game without a warning.
9. If you are unable to continue playing for whatever reason, please contact your Gamerunner.
10. If a replacement is added to the game, they may request the current/upcoming night phase to be extended up-to 48 hours to allow time to catch up.

Voting and Lynching:
11. In order to vote for another player to be lynched, you must present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: playername[ /HIGHLIGHT ]. Misspelt votes are only accepted within reason. Any other format will not be accepted.
12. To remove a vote from a player, you may simply vote for another player, or you may present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]UNVOTE[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
13. Players may vote for a "No Lynch" to end the day phase without a lynch. This is done by using the formatting above and typing: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: No Lynch[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
14. When a player has received a strict majority of available votes (>50%), the day phase ends with the lynch of that player. Once a day phase has ended any in-game discussion stops and votes cast after that will not be counted.

Death and the Spectator Thread:
15. Once you are dead, you may no longer discuss the game in any manner with any of the remaining players.
16. Once dead, players may have a choice between the spectator thread and the replacement list. PM your Gamerunner for more information.

Other
17. Outside of explicit allowances the use of the highlight tag is strictly for Gamerunners. Do not use it.
18. Do not edit your posts or hide content in the formatting. Repeat offenders will be removed from the game.
19. If a player is Banned or they are replaced due to inactivity they will have the lowest possible priority when signing up for a spot in their next game.
20. Gamerunners reserve the right to add, remove, or modify existing any rules at any point, and enforcement may be applied retrospectively. However, all players will be informed of changes beforehand.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Game Specific Rules:

1. This is a bastard game. The definition of a bastard game can be found here. That means that I can lie but everything that I say that it's highlighted will always be the truth.

Did you believed that? Well, you would be WRONG. That text wasn't highlighted so I could have been lying there.

2. This is also a role madness game. The definition of role madness game can be found here. To avoid town exploiting the game with a mass claim scum has been given safe roles to claim if they need to.

3. Flavour is just flavour. Don't waste your time looking for clues in the flavour as it's not alignment indicative. Also scum has safe claims.

4. The game has a map mechanic. This is the map of the bunker:

SLNBSoh.png

*Map made by Faddy

(I know it's crappy but I have 0 photoshop skills, if someone has time and wants to make a decent map I will be very grateful. I may even fix the RNG so they get a good role. Wait, I shouldn't be saying that. Forget about that. I will NOT *wink* give a really good role in exchange for a nicer map *wink* *wink*)

During the day phase you can use the command Move: <Place> in the thread to select one of the rooms and spend the night phase there. For example: Move: Library. You are allowed to move to four different rooms: Quarters, Library, Dining room and Rec room. If you don't give a command during the day phase you will spend the night phase in the Quarters by default.

The Move command can be changed during the day phase as many times that it's needed but the last command will be the only one that counts. Also the command must be made in a color that it's easy to spot (please, no highlight. Just use yellow, green or something like that) and in a separate paragraph.

5. The bunker also has a counter. At the start of each day phase you will be informed what number the counter displays. If the counter reach 0 something may happen.

6. Dead players don't go to spec thread.

Last edited:

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
ya know iv never played with a map mechanic before,
and im going to continue to believe that that is still the case and nothing you big pharma lackeys can say or do will convince me otherwise.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I believe in everyone, and if we work together we can come out of this with stronger HOPE and friendship.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a weird one, isn't it?

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
All Roles PM has been sent.

Please confirm reception either here or by PM.

We will start tomorrow if everyone checks in.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I seriously do not know how much of Fran's game-specific rules are factual.

WHAT IF THERE IS NO MAP MECHANIC!?
Same. Role Madness? Probably not. The map? Probably useless. This Countdown thing? Who fucking knows. Dead players don't go to spec? Then where am I supposed to air my grievances!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
At least the chem trails can't get to us in this bunker.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice and comfy? As in you're comfortable in the Bunker? Why? You don't know what god forsaken things are out there, we don't even know why we're here. Unless...oh god, are you an illumimati!? Lizard man Illumaniti!

It is very nostalgic situation for me. It reminds me of my first game and my first win. This is definitely Quarantine 2. Fran has just rebranded it a bit. It even has the counter and everything!

I propose this bunker is actually the Lakeshore Pharmatec Lab!

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
It is very nostalgic situation for me. It reminds me of my first game and my first win. This is definitely Quarantine 2. Fran has just rebranded it a bit. It even has the counter and everything!

Quarantine? What are you talking about? We never had a game called Quarantine.

I thought that we all agreed to never talk about that again

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Quarantine? What are you talking about? We never had a game called Quarantine.

I thought that we all agreed to never talk about that again
BRB making an actual Quarantine 2, this time it'll break before everyone even confirms their role PMs.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Yoooo, now you've got me remembering good times with the most hilarious d2 and 3
1151d8731b4e0f04c94e98f783f4c1a2.gif

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I remember winning twice in Quarantine and not much else. That whole game was something.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
All I remember about Quarantine was fulfilling my team's win condition on N2. See ya suckas!

Yes. We successfully stole that security card. You might not have noticed due to my ninja skills but I also stole this.

SLNBSoh.png

Very detailed plans. Some notable things though. The bunker seems set up to only house 16 of us. 16 chairs in the dining room, 8 sets of bunk beds. But there are 21 of us here... It doesn't add up!

But also there appears to be a bathroom. Clearly too small to stay in overnight though!

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy you are now my favorite poster.

Sadly I have already sent all the roles so I can't fix the RNG but just send me a PM with who you dislike and maybe they will suffer a weird accident during the night phase.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Faddy you are now my favorite poster.

Sadly I have already sent all the roles so I can't fix the RNG but just send me a PM with who you dislike and maybe they will suffer a weird accident during the night phase.

*prepares for my accident*