• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The petty dabbler of the dark arts returns after three years in cancellation hell.
To an ALL NEW day on Monday October 22nd at 9:00pm on The CW!

legendsot31eec.png

After defeating Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends were ready to ease off the gas. That was until Constantine arrived to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with "Fugitives" – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. So when all hell breaks loose, who ya gonna call? That's right, the Legends!

BitterGoodElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Main Cast
Matt Ryan as John Constantine

Also Starring

Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Charlie
Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz
Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
Jes Macallan as Director Ava Sharpe
Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk
Ramona Young as Alaska Yu

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate. Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow should be available everywhere.​

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event!
This year, Legends of Tomorrow will be crossing over with itself.

legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-photos-10.jpg

legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-photos-6.jpg

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Beebo rises.....

Ready for Legends to be back. On a roll since seasons 2 & 3. Unlike Flash and Arrow, I'm not really worried about Legends.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see any Beebo action in the latest trailer, but we got more Puppets coming alive dough :)

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Avoided trailers. Know it'll be good, just hope the new day doesn't hurt it.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Constantine is a regular?

Fuck it im in

CWverse sucking me back in again after dropping them cold last season

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really glad they're shaking up the cast, whether it was their choice or not. I would've liked Wally to stay, but maybe he'll want to come back in a year or two.

The cast changes do help keep things fresh, to be sure. Maybe Wentworth will decide his hiatus is over and we'll get some OG Captain Cold action after the midseason break this year.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wally was only there for a handful of eps... barely much was lost, despite it gave Wally the most hes contributed in forever in The Flash

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm really glad Ava is sticking around. I don't know in what capacity, but the way her arc was headed was typical CW one season lover tragedy last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.