• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I don't know why they can't just recast/reboot the hawk people.

Though it really felt like OG Amaya was what Hawkgirl should have been like in the first place.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Though it really felt like OG Amaya was what Hawkgirl should have been like in the first place.

Part of it is just that "people with wings who hit stuff" are always going to look dorky, "but I'm just a barista" or not. Hawkgirl just isn't a good fit for live action.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

Making them reincarnated with the same face was dumb.

Definitely merge them with the Thanagarian Hawks from another Earth in the Crisis.

As for Ray, his epilogue should be joining Green Lantern Diggle and Laurel to form the Justice League.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Ray was definitely one of the best Legends and his character really grew on me over the course of the show. Routh is great at playing the big dork role. Has to be a bummer as an actor whenever the writers say "We need to talk", Legends in particular seems like it would be a fun set to be on.

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
Sad to see Ray and Nora go, but like people have said he's had nothing to really do for a while now. No point keeping regular characters that have no narrative when that time/money could be devoted to other characters.

Still sucks though...

Oct 25, 2017

I wish we could get a Hawkgirl half as good as
latest

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm behind and trying to get caught up in time for Crisis. I'm now binging Legends season 4. Are you serious with making Mona of all people a major character and devoting all this screen time to this annoying character? What about the other characters? Why isn't anyone wearing their costumes? What happened to this show? I did like the episode where Zari turned into a cat.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
What are those

Nothing? Mona's a misfire as far as making her an actual Legend goes unfortunately, but aside from that it's still the same ol' goofy lovable show

I feel like Season 3 was standard tone with a sprinkle of silliness throughout for flavor. Everyone loved it so they just poured in the entire bottle of silliness this season. I can't get invested in anything because it's just complete nonsense.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Season 3 was standard tone with a sprinkle of silliness throughout for flavor. Everyone loved it so they just poured in the entire bottle of silliness this season. I can't get invested in anything because it's just complete nonsense.

I can't agree. There were several good character arcs this season.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
If Legends is ending this season and they wanted to keep him around, that may be the best place to put him.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
He's probably referencing working on the production insofar as the Batwoman-budgeted hour of television.

I know we think of the crossover as a single entity, but they are still budgeted as individual episodes of their respective shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.