• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

CONTROL |OT| Welcome to This Oldest House of Leaves

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Feel like I've been tricked into playing a horror game whenever I'm playing this. Really enjoying it so far.

A nitpick though, the map is the worst video game map I've EVER seen, almost completely unusable to navigate with, I'd almost rather not have it.
Agree, it's awful and counter intuitive. For example on the map you use an elevator in the north and in the next map the elevator is in the south when you get off. So there is no way to match up areas above/below each other. And the dark areas you don't know if they're above or below you and if there is even a way to get to them in your current path.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I did have my gripes about the end game:

the final fight was just waves of enemies, which felt excessive considering you did the same thing during the Polaris/Hedron chamber mission. Granted, in the final area you're extra strong, but it was very lame. Even more, you don't even fight Dylan! Then suddenly he's in a coma. It felt very flat, especially after the Ashtray Maze section.
Agreed. The end area really bummed me out after the credits rolled and I realized that was the actual end. No real boss, and the main issue was just not falling off the area. I also felt that either the mystery wasn't explained or if it was and it was that simple, then I already knew it before I got to the end, so it wasn't surprising

foxdvd

Oct 30, 2017
I am about 10 hours into this I think. I have one question for those that have used the mods that give bonus damage on low health...what is the threshold before that kicks in? Also, the mods that increase damage after a kill, how long does this buff last, does it stack?

Thanks!

Game is amazing....

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
The anchor made me rage quit this game. The enemy that rushes you and takes half your health while your trying to dodge other shit is a fucking nightmare and he dodges everything but normal bullets.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
The anchor made me rage quit this game. The enemy that rushes you and takes half your health while your trying to dodge other shit is a fucking nightmare and he dodges everything but normal bullets.
those dodge the first throw but then they can't immediately dodge a second throw if you do it quick enough.