• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
65535_8894_remedys-control-complex-pre-order-chart_full.jpg

65535_8983_remedys-control-complex-pre-order-chart_full.jpg

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Between the Epic deal and the timed PS4 Exclusivity on DLC. It looks like 505 and Remedy were taking as many deals as they could to prevent from a loss on this project. I can't say I blame them, it's better to have more financial banking with these deals than not. But it sticks out for "AA" titles more than it does say an indie dev doing the same thing.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
These deals are getting out of control. How can you not even offer a digital deluxe for the Xbox? Exclusive side mission is pretty shit too. Really hope these types of deals go away.

DntSpwnOnMe

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this will be a hard pass for me and lol at them not giving a time frame for DLC packs on Xbox.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
You'd think they'd be sponsored by Microsoft to make that massive Excel sheet.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will wait until both expansion packs are out on Xbox and it's packaged in a digital deluxe edition that's on sale.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Good for them. Hopefully they got enough money bought into the game to ensure it's financially secure for the studio.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll just get it when it's $20 on Steam or something. I'm interested, but I'm not going to back these shitty deals when nothing of value is being offered to consumers as a result of them

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
The fact that you (have to) rely on charts explaining all the versions and gimmicks you can get is telling. Just give a normal, complete and full video game for fuck's sake.

Oct 25, 2017
You know, first time on ps4, so I'll support them. Day 1. Count on it. Unless reviews are really bad like in the 60's. But I can't really see that happening.

That chart really sucks though lol.

moyad0

Apr 1, 2019
Wow, they made two deals...

To be honest I am done with Remedy after Quantum Break. Wish them good luck.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope this game ends up being good hell even low 70s in reviews would be good enough for me. I have always LOVED games that let you use psychic powers and will support these types of games in the hopes that publishers and developers are encouraged to create more games like this.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You know, first time on ps4, so I'll support them. Day 1. Count on it. Unless reviews are really bad like in the 60's. But I can't really see that happening.

That chart really sucks though lol.
Same. I m sucker for 3rd person action adventure.i m there day one if it gets around 78 to 80 meta

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
SO developers saw those charts that got made fun of and decided to double down on it. hmm

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Hey remedy, you just lost a sale here because you locked a theme to digital purchase only.

What mastermind game up with this ridiculous idea?

You think people want those postcards? WTF? It's the cheapest thing you could add.

Whatever.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Will still be getting this. I never cared for SP dlc as it's almost never as good as the base game, and don't care for deluxe editions or anything,