• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Thanks to lapsu on the PS thread. Official announcement of the March (and forward) lineup is due to be announced tomorrow.

Control has been added to PlayStation Now. Can't be downloaded yet, though as pressing Play on PS Now button gives an error. Really nice add to the service.

Wolfenstein II also added.

Edit: The full list of games added:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (6 months)
Control (6 months)
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
NASCAR Heat 3
Nights of Azure
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
Warriors All-Stars
Toukiden Kiwami
Toukiden 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yeah PS Now, this is more like it!

This is a whole heap better than last month's dire selection. This is three really great games, one of which is less than a year old. More of this!

Last edited:

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Glad for Wolfenstein and Tomb Raider

Already did Control (and didn't like it) but that's cool for people to try it

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in for some Wolfenstein, but with the Show 20 due next Friday, good bye time for anything else.

Nov 14, 2017
This is what I wanted from Sony with PSNow, fucking finally. Give me more reasons to get PS Now.

I wanted Control on XBGP and now Sony surprised us all by getting it on PS Now.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it will only be on the service for 3 months?... That makes it less interesting.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are people wondering about exclusivesness, the only interesting stuff Sony gets on Now since the revamp are only there for 3 months tops anyway, and it'll be that for Control for sure.

Other two are a toss up given they've been in the "on sale for 10 bucks constantly" territory for all of their platforms.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Does PS Now have any free trials or anything if you've never subbed to it before? Wouldn't mind playing Control since my PC isn't really good enough to run it.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
They recently rolled back everyone's free trial too. Now is a great time to give the service a try.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does PS Now have any free trials or anything if you've never subbed to it before? Wouldn't mind playing Control since my PC isn't really good enough to run it.
7 days.

PlayStation Now: 7-Day Trial

bThis 7-day trial rolls into an ongoing subscription with a 9.99 applicable tax recurring monthly fee unless you cancel before the trial ends.bbrbr You will need either a creditdebit card or PayPal registered to your account to buy this subscription. Scroll down for more information.brbrPlay as...

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
7 days.

PlayStation Now: 7-Day Trial

bThis 7-day trial rolls into an ongoing subscription with a 9.99 applicable tax recurring monthly fee unless you cancel before the trial ends.bbrbr You will need either a creditdebit card or PayPal registered to your account to buy this subscription. Scroll down for more information.brbrPlay as...
I think you can get a 7 day free trial, but you can always just buy a month's worth
Yes, there's a free trial.
Nice, thanks for the quick replies. I'll probably check it out since there's nothing I really feel like playing until Nioh 2.

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad PS Now is still not available here yet. I would totally sub for a month or two to play these titles. First time they announced games that interested me.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting for control to come to game pass, if it takes to long I'll get PS now for a month. Nice list of games, it can only get better.