• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Never played the first and I don't know to much about the 2nd, I'm starting go get intrested in it though, convince me to pre-order.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get it used.

Though If I had to convince you then imagine GTA in the wild west and that's what RDR is.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
We haven't played it to convince you. Make this thread again in a couple of weeks.

I say get it if you like to be immersed in a western setting with loads of customization options and interactions. Or watch the trailers and read the previews.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Read the previews, decide for yourself. I could say it'll be a great game but I don't know what your interests are.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you want to be a cowboy? How about know what the entire internet is talking about in Nov? Have you ever wondered what realistic horse testicle physics looks like?

If x=yes to any of those get RDR2.

Coconico

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Buy it used for a discount at your retailer of choice so you get the benefit of playing the game and being part of the conversation while not supporting a developer that practically extorts it's employees for your amusement!

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only four of the lead devs worked a few 100 hr weeks leading up to launch. The rest of the team was never asked to work hard during its development. An ethical purchase.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I'm not Red Dead marketing and you're capable of googling whatever information you want. If you don't want to play it, don't play it. If you do, then play it. Your time isn't that precious that I have to waste mine trying to make you enjoy an entertainment product.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
It was made by a company that makes their employees work 100 hours a day and told one employee to fuck off because she was baking cakes for her colleagues once a week.

Wait, what was the question?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Convince me to buy something when there's plenty of information I could look up my damn self.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Convince you to buy a game which is gonna easily finish game of the generation bar another GTA?

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
But why?

If you need convincing then don't bother. Spend your time on something that you do like. Or if you're serious abourRDR2 go watch/read the previews. There are plenty out there.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
If you need convincing, then I don't think you really need it "right now"
Shit, I didn't even get GTA V till after it released on PC, and even then it was because someone gifted it to me.
There are so many games right now that are excellent. It really is no loss to simply put them off till you actually care and the price is justifiable to you

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Did anybody mention the horse testicles yet?

If not, then please buy due to horse testicles, which were meticulously and lovingly crafted through 100hr weeks of crunch time.

Deleted member 59

Don't. Do this instead:

Wait until Red Dead launches. Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey, potentially with a bit ofa discount to combat RDR2.

Play ACO.

Buy RDR2 during/after the holidays, hopefully with some money knocked off and multiplayer mode in full swing.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Just don't buy it. If you have to be convinced to buy it then it's not a good idea. I have no interest in it, I'm not gonna ask other people to make me want it.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Don't grab it at launch if you aren't sure. Unless you happen to be needing a vast, immersive, story driven open world game to devout like 30+ hours to.

Status
Not open for further replies.