• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DukeBlueBall

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
diDie6y.gif

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
Yes please, it makes no sense that the borders don't follow the same rules, you can freely come to Mexico but you can't cross to the USA unless you are a resident, citizen or have an emergency

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
There's always a Trump tweet or comment that leaves us in bizarro land.

"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us."

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
glad local mexican cities are doing their own thing but let me remind you that the mexican president is probably just as bas as trump when it comes to covid 19. he is fullstop burying his head in the sand and will end up causing many needless deaths because of it.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Unless it's an emergency, yeah, Americans should stay the fuck home. We're not handling a bigger outbreak because of those irresponsible idiots who feel like stepping into our country.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for the "What do you mean I won't be able to go abroad on holiday? Trump said this was a hoax" moment to sink in for most Americans or rather I should say republicans.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
glad local mexican cities are doing their own thing but let me remind you that the mexican president is probably just as bas as trump when it comes to covid 19. he is fullstop burying his head in the sand and will end up causing many needless deaths because of it.
He is going to come to my city next week, it's gonna be packed with people wanting to be near him

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Mexico should probably consider putting children in cages. OH WAIT THATS WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER WOULD DO !!!!!

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
USA is going to be a giant plague cart in a short week or two.

Every country needs to stop all Americans, or at least quarantine any who get through for a minimum of 2 weeks.