• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
following Cory for more than enough time on twitter, he is probably messing around.

Jan 3, 2019
It's time
original.jpg

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't he working on a new IP? I think Duncan Jones said this and said it would be his true magnum opus or something? Idk. Cory what are you doing

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably just wants to stay off Twitter for a few weeks to concentrate on Death Stranding.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
There's no way they'll hand over GoW to someone else at this point. They learned that from GoW: Ascension, I hope....

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope he is doing good.

He sounds pretty stressed out / frustrated from recent tweets.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no way they'll hand over GoW to someone else at this point. They learned that from GoW: Ascension, I hope....
After seeing Barlog's interview on the making of GoW many months ago, I think he's more excited than ever to see what he can do with a rejuvenated franchise. I think he really enjoys this version of Kratos more than what came before because he has a lot more to work with in terms of meaningful character development.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Could be something from Cory....

A little fun...... I've noticed:

1, Dreams early access release/first Wired article April 16th
2, Concrete Genie release/second Wired article October 8th
3, Death Stranding release /??? SSM/Sony announcement November 8th?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Either he is annoucing departure from SIE to do other stuff or the new IP he wanted to do.

Could be also Hulst cancelling all SIE games aside Killzone 4,5,6,7,8,9 and Horizon 2.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe He is salty of the new announcement and is leaving. I didn't see any congrats from Him like the other studios are doing. Or He is seeing the Death Stranding Twich stream.