• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sams

Oct 27, 2017
Way too early to announce something. He's definitely working on a new IP though. We be very excited if it's space themed

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
It's time
original.jpg

Did anyone ever say what the plan was for those teases ?

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
IMO is obviously He is leaving look to the ... on the bios.

100% and He gave signs since delivering God of War

I would bet MS head of studio or Stadia.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I am quite curious what this ends up being. I would be surprised if they are already ready to announce a new project (unless it's of a smaller scale obviously).

ZixlerBavala

Oct 29, 2017
Bethesda and Santa Monica are participating in an exchange program. Cory gets to direct Starfield while Todd Howard will oversee God of War 2

Oct 1, 2019
55 hours SIE?
I think he is giving SIE, 55 hours to fulfill his demands or he leaves SSM. He is trying to pull a Kojima.

Alpha_ulquiorra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, he already killed Mars ("Ares"), Jupiter ("Zeus"), Neptune ("Poseidon"), Saturn ("Chronos"), Pluto ("Hades") and Mercury ("Hermes").

Has he touched Uranus yet? (heh...)
DId Uranus get castrated and just leave or what? Did they ever say what actually happened to him? I guess even Gods are lost without their privates (especially Zeus since he's a whole thot).

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I see already some suggests this so:

Era,

riddle me this.

What sane person, will TEASE him leaving his work place...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Cory set bombs all around SIE studios and they have 55 hours to find them.
He overdosed on Joker.

RedSeim

Banned
Sep 24, 2019
I think he tries to say in a very metaphorical way that he has just beaten Death Stranding...

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Isn't all this stuff you'd want to announce at PSX or E3? Have these guys just decided to skip and drip feed information on the next consoles and the respective projects for them? Seems weird.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I honestly don't know how some of you actually make it through each day. It must be so tiring when everything is a sign, potential conspiracy or next doors garden gnome definitely watching you sleep.