• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
I highly doubt he's leaving SIE. He's been recruiting for them heavily (Ikumi Nakamura especially) and his pinned tweet is still about jobs available at SSM. Teasing leaving would be a bizarre move too.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cory Balrog was not going to helm the sequel of God of War anyway. Of course his talent are freaking undisputed so I wish he doesn't leave.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
Who could they possibly choose to helm the series from here on now from the team? The scope is going to increase massively too given how the last game ended.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
yo i loved god of war but if that team went on to make a new sci-fi IP i am so there day freakin' one baby

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
If anything, prob has something to do with PS5 reveal. We're months away from that and I expect to see curious teases like this from developers, even if they dont have a game there.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
SIE doing a collab project for Nasa

not even really a game but just some VR experience with the help of SSM

Oct 2, 2018
AqqoTf9.jpg

eeeee

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
What if this has nothing to do with games at all & he just wanted to change his avatar?

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
After Kratos is done with the Norse gods, which mythology should he tackle next? I would be very hyped for a japanese game. You don't often see those gods like Amaterasu and Susano depicted in a realistic manner. Indian mythology would be amazing to look at too.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This is a teaser without a doubt, the question is for what...

Give me that sci-fi new IP.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude has been pretty open that he wants to make a new IP next.

I wonder if working on GOW2 just isnt what he wants to be doing for the next 4 years

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
I don't believe this is Cory leaving SSM, otherwise ZhugeEX would already be teasing it

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Dude has been pretty open that he wants to make a new IP next.

I wonder if working on GOW2 just isnt what he wants to be doing for the next 4 years
Please don't leave SSM, We love you Cory! And I want a Cory GOW sequel!!
I don't believe this is Cory leaving SSM, otherwise ZhugeEX would already be teasing it
55 hours before he officially announces he's leaving Sony.

Please read this:
I see already some suggests this so:

Era,

riddle me this.

What sane person, will TEASE him leaving his work place...

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I've decided to believe he's rebooting Mass Effect.

It's not the case, that's crazy, but space. And it's N7 day. So he's rebooting Mass Effect, it's decided.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
whelp fellas and fell-ettes, i think it's safe to say that cory is making the next banjoo kazooie game.