• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
From Cory Barlog's GDC 2019 presentation back in March: https://youtu.be/aIb-Lt7WX_s?t=308

9Fl3Gofl.jpg

Repost for the new page. Cory is teasing a new game, folks.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
All hints towards a new ScFi IP that Cory is making.

Also didnt he say when GoW came out that he wont work on the sequel but they already planned out the story of GoW 2018 and its sequels.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
He's already teased another God of War, overtly at least twice this year. So I guess the question is if a new IP comes first, or God of War 2...2.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He's already teased another God of War, overtly at least twice this year. So I guess the question is if a new IP comes first, or God of War 2...2.
See this post
I remember when GoW 2018 came out, Cory had an interview with Daily Star where he said that next he will be working on a new IP for Sony, but that has the story for GoW mapped out in his head, as in, he knows where it will go next (he did say that even if he's not directing the next one, the story will pretty much be his vision/what he had in mind).

Oct 27, 2017
End Transmission would actually be a cool name for a sci-fi walking sim. Something like Tacoma where you have to get to the bottom of a mystery.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Are people speculating he's leaving or working on an Xbox / Multiplat game ignoring the fact that the morse code in his tweet and bio both say "SIE"...?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Are people speculating he's leaving or working on an Xbox / Multiplat game ignoring the fact that the morse code in his tweet and bio both say "SIE"...?
I don't think people are being serious about that stuff.

I'm assuming he's just celebrating this very special day.

My guess is that he's not directing GoW5, but will be involved to a lesser degree. And is likely working on pre-production at the moment for a new IP. He definitely earned his chance to make a new IP anyway.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
So he is not gonna make the next GOW? I know he wanted to step back from the sequel and do another project, he already established the bases for the next game. I wonder who will take the lead for the next game. Stig is working on Star Wars now.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Watch ERA overreact again...

Famous person on twitter: *FARTS*

ERA: OMG.......He's doing THAT now?!?!?!