• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
tenor.gif

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
The thread was very embarrassing to begin with, but lol at it just being he took a little break from Twitter.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Personally, my advise is that we don't make unconfirmed threads for known twitter jokesters.

Not everything is a 4D chess that are layered with multi-dimensional hints of a new game, departure, etc etc. Their lives don't revolve solely around their employment and games they make, sheesh.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
*Cory Barlog tweeted a photo of himself in a church beside a statue of Saint Valentine with a halo

ERA: OMG....Cory Barlog joining 343 industries and will be making Halo next? This is HYUGE!!!!!

OP
OP
Kenzodielocke

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, my advise is that we don't make unconfirmed threads for known twitter jokesters.

Not everything is a 4D chess that are layered with multi-dimensional hints of a new game, departure, etc etc. Their lives don't revolve solely around their employment and games they make, sheesh.
It was just for fun. I didn't imply anything in the OP.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
I remember when GoW 2018 came out, Cory had an interview with Daily Star where he said that next he will be working on a new IP for Sony, but that has the story for GoW mapped out in his head, as in, he knows where it will go next (he did say that even if he's not directing the next one, the story will pretty much be his vision/what he had in mind).

Was that confirmed? I knew he wanted to work on a new IP with Sony, but he said he needed to convinced Sony first.

I remember also the bit about having GOW mapped out and I assumed the team would continue without him, while he was (hopefully) focussing on the new IP.

So basically what I'm asking is if that is confirmed or he was still pitching the new IP to Sony. I guess he has to convince Hermen now :P

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
The Initiative is rumoured to be working on a game inspired by Interstellar. This is adding up

Is it, really? Is it adding up?

So Cory is leaving Sony to go work for Microsoft at The Initiative, who are already working on a game inspired by Interstellar (no ideas of their own, I guess?), and replacing the Game Director over there (who I guess has no idea his head is gonna roll) and he is announcing it on Twitter in this convoluted way...

Do you really thing this is adding up?

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
Is it, really? Is it adding up?

So Cory is leaving Sony to go work for Microsoft at The Initiative, who are already working on a game inspired by Interstellar (no ideas of their own, I guess?), and replacing the Game Director over there (who I guess has no idea his head is gonna roll) and he is announcing it on Twitter in this convoluted way...

Do you really thing this is adding up?

It was a joke. Relax Thorrgal 😂

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Oh i know...
Space... planets...
You know where the names of the planets come from?

In the next GoW, Kratos is going to take on the fucking GREEK GODS!

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
I swear to god, he said he is working on a new IP with his father and that would be his next project.
This is either from the opening or the ending scene of that new IP. Can not fucking wait for a new IP from SSM. Fuck it's going to be glorious.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I swear to god, he said he is working on a new IP with his father and that would be his next project.
This is either from the opening or the ending scene of that new IP. Can not fucking wait for a new IP from SSM. Fuck it's going to be glorious.

With his father? Wasn't he the one who wrote the new GOW (PS4) novel? If this is the case then we will have a nice writing in the next game.