• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic news. Looks like I'm triple dipping! Congrats to Zeboyd Games, I know it was a struggle to make this happen!

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! can't wait to finally play it. August is much quieter than the month it released on the other systems so hopefully I won't be busy.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear the devs were able to work it out and get the game out.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
Awesome, I have been on the fence on this with the Vita for a long time, but getting for Switch. Glad you finally got it through the final push.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I actually gave a shout when they announced this. I've been hoping and waiting for a Switch release (I've never played it, but it looks right up my alley!)

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bueno.jpg

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Will be picking this up for sure. Really hope it does well on the eShop.

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this game was finally able to be confirmed. I can't wait to get my hands on the physical copy, game looks gorgeous.

Drakken

Oct 28, 2017
Yusss!

Bough it awhile back on Steam but haven't played it yet. Will definitely wait for the Switch release at this point.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I won't be double dipping but I give this game a full recommendation for anyone on the fence. It's really dang good.

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Physical version is great news but i wonder if it will be affected by that Nintendo policy of digital being the same price as physical, thus making it more expensive.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Zeboyd gets some of that switch success. The game is fantastic.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
Physical version is great news but i wonder if it will be affected by that Nintendo policy of digital being the same price as physical, thus making it more expensive.

It's not a Nintendo policy. Yoku's Island Express has very different pricing, much cheaper on the eShop.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
UGH! Bit the bullet and ordered the physical Vita version from them. Oh well, guess I'll order this and sell my sealed Vita copy.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yesssss. I almost asked one of the Zeboyd guys about this in a thread about a price error on PSN the other day, but opted not to bother them since I'm sure they hear it enough. Very happy it's coming over. Everything about this looks great, but I wanted to play it portable and my Vita is semi-retired.