• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
MosquitoSmasher
Oct 26, 2017
Just saw this video. It's from September 10. What culture Gaming is saying they are hiring for something on next gen platforms.

Doesn't really go in line exactly with what the verafied member here said. I doubt they are gonna announce a next gen game early next year or during E3. Possibly they are working on multiple projects then? More likely it's cross gen. But this will mean we won't be playing it anytime soon, damn.

Oh and they talk about that cake with Superman logo that they sent to another developer. Did anything ever come from that?

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this video. It's from September 10. What culture Gaming is saying they are hiring for something on next gen platforms.

Doesn't really go in line exactly with what the verafied member here said. I doubt they are gonna announce a next gen game early next year or during E3. Possibly they are working on multiple projects then? More likely it's cross gen. But this will mean we won't be playing it anytime soon, damn.

Oh and they talk about that cake with Superman logo that they sent to another developer. Did anything ever come from that?
What Culture is one of the least trustworthy game sites out there. They take whatever rumor they can and run with it.

They only have 176 employees, I highly doubt they are working on multiple projects. There's reports of PS5 getting announced as early as next year. It's possible they could announce the game before PS5 is announced. They announced Death Stranding and we still don't know when that's coming and if it's next-gen or not.

And the cake thing really doesn't mean anything. They also sent Netherrealm a Mortal Kombat cake when they released MKX. Only hints that are worth anything is the hints they left in Arkham Knight. Rocksteady is known for teasing its games ahead of time, and AK is literally littered with Superman references/Easter Eggs. They even got a voice actor for Lex Luthor. I think that's safe enough to say that their next game is Superman or at least features him prominently.

They also are hiring for a Community Manager on a short term contract. Last time they hired one was right before AK got announced in March 2014. We'll definitely be hearing from them sooner rather than later.