• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4713

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1h9zr6.png

I went on the Japan Nintendo Direct Page and seen that they haven't put the Nintendo Direct Mini on the list and still a space missing

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
Best-case scenario is an indie direct or game-specific direct in February. There won't be another "main" Direct until March/April.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Naw if there is a FULL Direct for Spring to cover larger titles it will be spaced out I imagine

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ain't no Direct bih. Look, Nintendo had a slate of games last year that was really difficult to compete with. They're taking the first 3 months of 2018 light, and they'll be fine for it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only 59 more minutes guys!!

If we're going to be doing baseless speculation based off of a website listing, we should probably wait until the website is updated, right?

Rushoff

Oct 28, 2017
Lock this thread before it is too late. I barely did anything related to my work in the past 3 days. Don't do this to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.