• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| Letting The Dust Settle

Oct 28, 2017
Uh, I've been searching on ResetEra for the last five minutes and could not find the Danger Zone announcement thread.... the only thread I found when searching for 'Danger Zone' was locked by a mod without a link to the other thread.

I just wanted to say that Danger Zone has some great ideas! The drones, portable computer, hostages, are all great ideas for the genre.
It doesn't really feel like a battle royale though.

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, I've been searching on ResetEra for the last five minutes and could not find the Danger Zone announcement thread.... the only thread I found when searching for 'Danger Zone' was locked by a mod without a link to the other thread.

I just wanted to say that Danger Zone has some great ideas! The drones, portable computer, hostages, are all great ideas for the genre.
I don’t really know why my thread was locked. I don’t believ the new update has its own OT?

Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ

I don’t really know why my thread was locked. I don’t believ the new update has its own OT?
Here is the announcement thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/counter-strike-go-now-free-to-play-adds-battle-royale-mode.85538/