Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| Letting The Dust Settle

Oct 25, 2017
Been pulling my hair out for the last hour trying to get the game to work and then check reddit and apparently the update broke it for AMD and intel chips. well at least its not just me

Oct 28, 2017
Uh, I've been searching on ResetEra for the last five minutes and could not find the Danger Zone announcement thread.... the only thread I found when searching for 'Danger Zone' was locked by a mod without a link to the other thread.

I just wanted to say that Danger Zone has some great ideas! The drones, portable computer, hostages, are all great ideas for the genre.
It doesn't really feel like a battle royale though.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, I've been searching on ResetEra for the last five minutes and could not find the Danger Zone announcement thread.... the only thread I found when searching for 'Danger Zone' was locked by a mod without a link to the other thread.

I just wanted to say that Danger Zone has some great ideas! The drones, portable computer, hostages, are all great ideas for the genre.
I don’t really know why my thread was locked. I don’t believ the new update has its own OT?

Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ

I don’t really know why my thread was locked. I don’t believ the new update has its own OT?
Here is the announcement thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/counter-strike-go-now-free-to-play-adds-battle-royale-mode.85538/

So, how is everyone finding Danger Zone?

I'm having a lot of fun so far, but I suck so the closest I've gotten is 4th.
I know most people are hating on it but I actually enjoy it. I was really into CS years ago but just started playing other stuff and this has brought me back. Now I find myself rotating between two very hated modes/games... CS Danger Zone and BFV.

Why am I still getting 2-3 games per week where the game starts with a missing player on my team (or the other team)? Seems like the game only checks if the 10 players connect, and starts even if some drop prior to the first round beginning. How hard is that to get right?

And to add to that, the bot does not seem to listen to 'hold' command. A lot of the time it would be far preferable for the bot to sit in spawn instead of running down the middle of the map.