• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| Letting The Dust Settle

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I saw that clutch, s1mple is so good. It felt like Ence had them and that clutch changed the map and also the series by the looks of it.

eletronic also picked a good time to return to form.

Mar 13, 2019
I need to watch some vods of SL7, very curious to see if North played well or if it was just FaZe / MiBR showing that they desperately need to do something with their rosters. By the way, impressed by Fnatic 2 - 0'ing NRG even with KRIMZ not being godlike, Brollan is clicking.

Oct 25, 2017
I need to watch some vods of SL7, very curious to see if North played well or if it was just FaZe / MiBR showing that they desperately need to do something with their rosters. By the way, impressed by Fnatic 2 - 0'ing NRG even with KRIMZ not being godlike, Brollan is clicking.
While FaZe didn't play well and MiBR has been ass since the major, North actually played really well. From time to time at a LAN they remind you how skilled they actually are, too bad they can't do it consistently. But they can get hot and make some runs, that's for sure.

Mar 13, 2019
While FaZe didn't play well and MiBR has been ass since the major, North actually played really well. From time to time at a LAN they remind you how skilled they actually are, too bad they can't do it consistently. But they can get hot and make some runs, that's for sure.
Dunno, it's clear that the ball is with aizy at this point. If he performs, like he did this week then the whole team seems to flow better and decent. Still, they seem to suffer a lot with cadiaN poor decision-making and their 0 - 16 and 1 - 16 maps against NRG and FNATIC shows that they are prone to snowballing mistakes.

As a North fan since their formation, I'm somewhat happy with this result though, Fnatic is playing super well.

Oct 27, 2017
Noice. Only one more rank to go bruh.

I miss the days where I actually had good aim. Now I'm using meme weapons like the R8 Revolver lol. Headshots are satisfying though when I ever get one.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
December 2017, with kjaerbye and RUBINO

I'm surprised it was that recent, although they were playing with a stand-in, which is always problematic. Still, weren't they at the top of the leaderboard today (tied 2-0 with Liquid but more rounds in favor)? They went from first to fourth on the back of one awful day. There's something to be said for this format producing more upsets; I like it.