• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
mad cuz bad

real csgo bangers take mid on cache with a bizon
Hey, that's me!

The MP5 was my favorite (run-and-)gun in 1.6. Although u used to be able to run around at max speed with the MP5, doubt it's staying the same for CS:GO. Gonna be interesting to see where the weapon will end up if it ever gets released.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
DreamHack Stockholm is starting tomorrow and then we have the London Major next week.

Anyone else hyped?

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
who knew that replacing golden with the most tired igl in the whole scene wouldn't work out
but hey, let's also kick lekr0 so jw can try yet another role that he's fucking shit at.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Ghost Gaming plays surprisingly well. Navi's having a rough time against them.

Astralis with the 200 IQ, maximizing the amount of games they can play to practice for the major.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
MiBR v Astralis should be a great match

Too bad I'll prob miss it since it's too early in the morning for me.

haozz

Nov 7, 2017
North are the winners!

Both Astralis and Navi looking more vulnerable than they were before the break. Makes predicting the major harder.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any stat summary screen in CS: Go? I searched in the menus for like 10 minutes without finding any. I know Source has one so I'd find it weird if Go didn't...

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any stat summary screen in CS: Go? I searched in the menus for like 10 minutes without finding any. I know Source has one so I'd find it weird if Go didn't...

Isn't there a stats screen somewhere hidden in the options menu? I thought that I stumbled upon this once, not very many insights though.

jambo

Oct 25, 2017

You can access some stats on the Steam Community in your list of games

s8WDEzm.png

haozz

Nov 7, 2017

If you play faceit or esea, match stats are saved. I used to put my MM demo download codes on csgostats.gg, but the stats were too embarrassing to look at so I stopped.

Deleted member 9207

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Today was great. TiziaN's weird one click was the stuff of legends. If you haven't seen it, it's super hype.

The announcer's reaction was amazing. Here's most of it.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
This Major is a fucking joke.

Hopefully this will make everyone stop circle-jerking FaceIt as the saviors of the Counter-Strike competitive community.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Not much they can do if the internet at the venue dies.

-

Got a drop and it was like my fifth souvenir fucking autosniper.