• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
So I don't know if the casters were just trolling Anders, but 4 out of 5 analysts chose mibr over Astralis... and Astralis proceeded to win 16-0. That was the most one-sided match I have ever seen.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a 16-0 in a major

I hope NiP wins tomorrow so I can laugh at Stewie and Tarik going from major winners to minor competitors

Last edited:

haozz

Nov 7, 2017
If Faze win, then it's 18 points from this stage for me. Could potentially have been 21 points if MiBR had won today.

C9 should have won today.

Applebite

Oct 27, 2017
If Faze win, then it's 18 points from this stage for me. Could potentially have been 21 points if MiBR had won today.

C9 should have won today.
Shox too good, man. It was so depressing to see him fall from grace the last 6 months or so but he's pretty much back right now as far as I'm concerned.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Shox was good back in the day. But not only his level of play was starting to go down, he had wrist surgery. I still think he can be a good player, but nowhere close to what he used to be.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it sounds like you guys are mixing up flusha and shox.

rip fnatic. one of the most dominant teams ever to this

Last edited:

Applebite

Oct 27, 2017
Even when he started playing CSGO he was regarded as one of the most talented players in the scene.
Sure. And I still think he hangs somewhere outside the top 10, honestly. You see flashes of his greatness still, and maybe if he was on a team that wasn't constantly changing because of classic French scene fuckery, we'd see that greatness more consistently.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
I still think they should've kept draken.

Fallen is such a smartass, I can't stand this pretentious, narcissistic idiot.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
UK > Sweden, France, Poland

And we haven't even Brexited yet. Things can only get better.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamnit. Why'd Navi have to draw Big. I wanted both those teams to go through.

Astralis Faze sounds like a good game on paper but Astralis have had Faze's number for a while now. I expect a easy 2-0 for them.

Edit People hating on Fallen? The fuck. One of the nicest, level headed people in CSGO.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
So fnatic aren't kicking xizt or draken, they kicked flusha lmao.

And replaced with Scream for ESL One xd. Shit team, hope they just totally disband.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
It's quite amazing how it all came about because dennis and olof were ok with kicking JW yet now he's gonna be the last one left. Poor krimz.