• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
what a great first map

dupreeh was a monster

rain on the other hand, dude has been really disappointing lately.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Astralis' Inferno defense is terrifying. It's like they have no weaknesses (outside of that one round where they randomly decide to all push mid one at a time because they got cocky).

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Picking Dust 2 gotta be among the dumbest things Fallen has ever done, right along with the Stewie/Tarik hires.. Not that it would've matter tho, but we at least we could've gotten a 3rd map.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Na'Vi vs Astralis really can go either way. Really hope Astralis can win their second major, since their teamwork is so amazing to watch, but I wouldn't be disappointed if S1mple manages to win his first major either. He's been the best player for a while now and deserves to win a major once. Na'Vi's fragging power is really insane and fun to watch. They seem to trade a lot more now too, but aim is just much more inconsistent, than having great teamplay. I hope Astralis doesn't shit the bed (like Liquid did).

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CfuXYDuUYAAFA08.jpg

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Na"Vi = 01 Lakers. Most dominant player in the game, and one heck of a sidekick surrounded by a couple of veterans.
Astralis = Pop Spurs. Very good talent all around, but it's all about the system, not the individual players.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
Na'Vi vs Astralis really can go either way. Really hope Astralis can win their second major, since their teamwork is so amazing to watch, but I wouldn't be disappointed if S1mple manages to win his first major either. He's been the best player for a while now and deserves to win a major once. Na'Vi's fragging power is really insane and fun to watch. They seem to trade a lot more now too, but aim is just much more inconsistent, than having great teamplay. I hope Astralis doesn't shit the bed (like Liquid did).
Yeah. The way Astralis use their utilities is just amazing, especially on the CT side. The timing with the smokes and molotovs is just so good.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First game is brutal. Looking like Blazers Pippen and Wizards Jordan

I knew it was over when 2 eggs picked NaVi.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Why does anyone waste their veto on cache when playing Astralis? Astralis don't like cache either. They're not going to intentionally choose it. Always veto nuke. Like... I just don't get it. Hey, we're playing that team that's undefeated on nuke and hates cache... we veto cache, right? Let's spot the best team in the world a free map. Sensible.

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
if astralis win xyp's head would swell again and pop that giant brain of his

navi! please save the poor danish boy

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why does anyone waste their veto on cache when playing Astralis? Astralis don't like cache either. They're not going to intentionally choose it. Always veto nuke. Like... I just don't get it. Hey, we're playing that team that's undefeated on nuke and hates cache... we veto cache, right? Let's spot the best team in the world a free map. Sensible.
It's probably NaVi's permaban for a reason.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
They've played it 3 times since 2015 lmao.

Na'Vi are also pretty fucking good on Nuke. Astralis are the only team to beat them on it for the last 4 or 5 months.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
They've played it 3 times since 2015 lmao.

Na'Vi are also pretty fucking good on Nuke. Astralis are the only team to beat them on it for the last 4 or 5 months.
Yeah, and who are they playing today? The team that they can't beat on nuke. So absolutely don't let them play nuke! That's just basic strategy. Minimize your opponent's strength. Astralis' biggest strength is the map de_nuke. Take it away from them. Even if they do counter by choosing cache, you've probably got better odds on that map than nuke. More likely they choose a map that you know like dust2 or inferno and then you veto cache next. Vetoing cache first was a braindead strategy and it may well have cost them any chance of being competitive in the final.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Astralis is the most dominant team ever. Really happy they could top it off with a major win.

Klaphat

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Astralis was just way too good. Up against the world no 2, 3 and 4 this major and completely dominated them. Only FaZe managed to even get into double digits against them. They have truly taken CS to a new level. Crazy that they were so much better that it actually was a really boring major. Just shows how insane they are.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I had two or three separate matches, different days. I was playing so good and suddenly my internet connection was cut off for some reason. I had to restart the modem/router for me to get back the connection. I was still able to reconnect after.My friends told me that the game suddenly got laggy too for like a period. Is there some kind of hack doing this? This was CSGO MM btw.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've read about lag switches or something a while ago. Don't know if this still works and has ever worked outside of P2P connections but maybe there are more sophisticated solutions today?

It could all also just be a bad mm Server.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've read about lag switches or something a while ago. Don't know if this still works and has ever worked outside of P2P connections but maybe there are more sophisticated solutions today?

It could all also just be a bad mm Server.
Well my internet connection was disconnected too so definitely not a MM server issue. I've heard drop hacks before but for a different game. How can peope enjoy a game while they're hacking?

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NRG just eliminated FaZe, who thought it was a good idea to have this tournament the same week the major ended? These teams either aren't gonna give a fuck or in the middle of roster changes

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
damn, from dominating the tournament last year to last place now. Roster changes incoming