• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
What a horrible collapse by Liquid. If NAF had shown up at all, they would've had that in 4. Twistzz turned in one of the best finals performances across 5 maps I've seen in a while; constantly either top fragging or second fragging and leading all scorers by a country mile at the end. ChrisJ's clutch ace was one of the single best plays I've ever seen and I've been watching competitive CS since CPL 2001. Great Finals, all things considered.

rugioh

Dec 29, 2017
Gotta say there is something so fucking satisfying about seeing American children chanting 'send them home' in dust 2 at 13-4 get utterly silenced. Mouz probably will continue to struggle against Astralis but they're top 3 world for sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Mouz isn't even close to top 3 in the world
I mean, I wouldn't put Mousesports top 3 either, but to say they're not even close... what teams are consistently better? Obviously Astralis, and generally NaVi as well. And then who? They just demonstrated they can hang with Liquid (which they also did a year ago in Mykonos), FaZe has fallen off a cliff, MIBR is horribly inconsistent, and the remaining top 10 teams are all just basically trading off who is going to do well on a tournament-to-tournament basis (generally fighting each other to see who gets to lose to Astralis in the Finals).

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
and jw switches roles again, it's almost like he's the only constant in this team that keeps going fucking nowhere

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid forsaken should have learned how to cheat and get away with it (flusha)

Apparently forsaken was caught cheating before, though he managed to reduce his ban from 2 years to 6 months. Also did some illegal account trading. It's also reported that is was known that he's a cheater. Why would you give this guy a spot on your pro roster?

Deleted member 13506

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
There's an extreme cheating problem. Admittedly, I play at a relatively low level in CS (Gold), but the amount of obvious bullshit has all but ruined the game for me.

It's sad, but not surprising that people are cheating at tournaments.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
C9 the meme factory

ujNPyd8.png

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, the French rejects who failed in NA, are actually part of the best French team.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
plane wifi didn't allow me to watch the game but damn, looks like this ECS Final was pretty good

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm going to like BR on CS:GO. It feels like deathmatch without respawn.

OP
OP
Overdoziz

Overdoziz

Oct 26, 2017
Introducing Danger Zone - a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO's tactical gameplay where players use their wits, skill, and resources to fight to the finish.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Won the second solo game. This is a weird mode. It's so weird that you don't know where to place your crosshair or even look in CS. Low sense makes this even weirder.

But the core mechanics are kind of cool. The tablet shows you activity in the sectors, so you're not completely lost. The drones are a cool addition to random drops. You can shoot down wild drones, I assume?

And the map looks really bad, like the HL2 costal map.