• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
Killing another player and all their cash, ammo, items, and weapons go bursting out is like kid-friendly gore and its so satisfying

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
First few games I played were fun, but definitely not 'fast-paced' as they're touting it to be. You barely get any ammo and buying/delivering takes quite some time. I do like the idea of a more scaled back BR game though.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Playing it all I can think is, I wish they spent the time they did on this on something else

Deleted member 21601

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So why do they want me to pay a second time for the game I already payed for years ago? With this prime status thing.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should have made a new CS game and a propper 100 player BR mode. This looks so weird.
eh, they really shouldn't.BR started with smaller numbers than 18. The Culling originally had 16 and it was great. We don't need yet another 100 player BR, there already plenty filling that spot. Smaller <20 players BR has its place and it should work great with CSGO gameplay.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Playing it all I can think is, I wish they spent the time they did on this on something else

I would have preferred a 5v5 unranked casual gametype with the ranked ruleset. But aside from that, there isnt much the CSGO team could work on. New maps are usually taken care of by the community and the game itself is pretty solid right now.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
So the first 2 games I played had some performance issues, any else? Gonna restart my game/system and see if that helps

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Played a few matches, it's pretty fun and definitely pretty different than the bigger BR games.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
watching shroud's stream. why do they show you where others chose to drop? i think thats dumb.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. A small Battle Royale with counter strike gameplay actually sounds pretty fun.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Free to play? The smurfing was already so frustrating that I dropped the game, can't even imagine the sweaties now!
What a fucking joke.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Okay. A small Battle Royale with counter strike gameplay actually sounds pretty fun.

Good to hear. Pretty much what my friends are saying. Sadly a bit busy at the moment to try. Longer term concerns are just seeing how the game copes with this Free to Play model combined with Prime status

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Might be a cool take without the extra fluff. I do like the gun play in CS. Is Source 2.0 something they use yet, not that it would mean Valve make a bigger game, just wondering as small levels were a thing with Source.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
It basically paid itself with all the crates and skins so this is good for everyone.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
At first I was like "Yay, I might play this again for the first time since what, middle school?"

And then I was like, "Isn't this game toxic af now? Isn't F2P going to make it worse? I'm good."