• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry have given Friends fans a serious dose of nostalgia after staging a Monica and Chandler reunion.

During their time in the hit sitcom, the former co-stars' characters became a couple, tied the knot and adopted twins, and more than 15 years since the last episode, the pair have given a glimpse at what the married couple would look like now.

Courteney posted a picture of herself and Matthew on her Instagram after they enjoyed a lunch date together, quoting their characters' iconic lines in the caption.

"Guess who I had lunch with today....I KNOW!!" she wrote. "Could I BE any happier? #realfriends."

Cue hysterics from fans of the show...

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These insta old-people filters are getting scary real.

giphy.gif

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
So much plastic surgery, to the point it would probably distract me with a friends reunion.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they reviving Friends? I've seen a lot of these people show up in stuff recently.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Cox has looked like that for a while, but I'm sure I saw Matthew Perry being interviewed not that long ago and he looked fairly normal. A bit on the heavy side, but basically like an average middle-aged man. This is like looking at an open-casket funeral.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Cox has looked like that for a while, but I'm sure I saw Matthew Perry being interviewed not that long ago and he looked fairly normal. A bit on the heavy side, but basically like an average middle-aged man. This is like looking at an open-casket funeral.
Funny what not wearing makeup does.

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
Man, do all the cast members, besides Jennifer Aniston and to some extent Matt Leblanc, look old and not that great?

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those years of doing hard drugs and alcohol caught with Matthew, damn.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Perry looks pretty good considering his history.

I think LeBlanc or Anniston aged the best out of the Friends cast

sec_49164937-a10f.jpg

Osan912

Avenger
Sep 22, 2018
Everyone is gonna say Rachel aged the best but my vote goes toward Ross. Homie can still get it.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Hard to believe she is 5 years older. They both look good. I half expected Perry to look terrible.