• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Sad that people feel forced to do this to their face. Pretty Toxic industry. For a moment thought it was Jered Leto promoting his version of Joker again. But it's Courtney Cox.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Zgff8Ar.gif

Those years of doing hard drugs and alcohol caught with Matthew, damn.

Yeah that's what Im thinking too.

Pretty sure Courtney fought the good fight against her plastic surgery job (IIRC she did get it revised).

Stardom can really suck.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Controversial opinion: The kid who played Ben "aged" the worst. He looks like a loser on Riverdale.

colesprouse-feat.jpg

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aw :) They look fine, like normal 50+ year old people. Anniston and Bullock and Halle Berry are the exceptions to the rule. I've read that a lot of your aging is based on your genes + sun exposure. Wear that spf!!

And yes to whoever said Joey + Rachel was the better pairing! ❤️

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect the whole thread to basically be body shaming but here we are.

Jeez.
There's a certain attitude people have, myself included, toward plastic surgery. A certain righteousness and license to comment* where it's well understood that fat/ugly shaming are not acceptable.

You take the former to be "body shaming" and unacceptable as well, yes?

*particularly when it's likely driven by fame/celebrity/wealth

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
You get Plastic surgery for other people to think you look better but they can't think you look worse if you mess up?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Man, I dunno why but a friend's revival is like the only show I would be okay with coming back. Just make it like the original except the kids are 18-19 years old instead of in their mid 20s for continuity's sake, and have the kids all hang out with each other without realizing their parents were best friends or something because they all traveled out of state. Or do it like Modern Family with the kids all having their own college buddies and it turns out they actually do hang out with each other here and there, but they still have their own separate stories and the parents have cameos like the parents in the original show. Would be fun.

bud

Oct 27, 2017
Man, do all the cast members, besides Jennifer Aniston and to some extent Matt Leblanc, look old and not that great?

matt is easily the best-looking one. he's the only one who's aged gracefully, and, i presume, naturally.*

he pretty much still looks like joey except he's grey now, and a bit chubbier, i suppose. but that's it.

aniston's face looks all pudgy because of the fillers.

*i had to look up what schwimmer looks like nowadays. still looks good, too.

Last edited:

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Those pics always makes me happy.
Btw I would love a Friends revival, even if it's just an hour long Netflix episode

Oct 27, 2017
There's a certain attitude people have, myself included, toward plastic surgery. A certain righteousness and license to comment* where it's well understood that fat/ugly shaming are not acceptable.

You take the former to be "body shaming" and unacceptable as well, yes?

*particularly when it's likely driven by fame/celebrity/wealth
The problem with this attitude is that these celebrities are heavily pressured to have plastic surgery, especially if they're women.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy for all the members of this forum that are never going to get older. Jesus. A lot of you are complete assholes.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
When did this website turn into a British Tabloid.

"LOOK AT HOW OLD AND UGLY THESE PEOPLE ARE."

Get the fucking fuck over yourselves.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
This thread explains why people feel forced to go under the knife..., give them a break.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They banged, right? Actually pretty much everyone on friends banged each other, right?

Fugu

Oct 26, 2017
The hypocrisy of bemoaning a culture that motivates famous people to get plastic surgery while shitting on the way they look is just too much for me to handle.

What an embarrassing thread.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
The judgment some people in this thread is pretty gross. It's obvious people in their industry are under immense pressure to maintain their image at all costs, and it's not like you can't find comments from Cox herself discussing these pressures, her regrets, or talking about having her fillers removed due to the desire to want to feel natural again.