• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like they were just reporting the news as it happened. New news came out that contradicted initial reports, and they reported it just like many other sites. Some people only refused to believe the updates to the story because they couldnt see past the Trump hats, but that doesn't apply to media outlets. Good luck with the lawsuit though, I guess. I hope the kids lose while spending a lot of their parents' money on lawyers.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
The most shocking thing about this whole sequence of events to me was that this was international news. If you watch the video nothing in it happens or warrants the whole planet covering it like it was unbelievable and newsworthy.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Hope Nick will be a-ok. It's rough being a straight white male in today's world.

/S cause sadly some people would agree.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a lovely Friday bump.

Dude and his family are trying to make a bump and enjoy their 15 minutes. My shit this morning lasted longer than their fame.

Oct 25, 2017
i love free speech* but people criticizing me for my words and actions is LIBELSLANDER and i will not stand for it!!! you owe me 250 billion dollars for your words and deeds!!

* specifically, its capacity to intimidate marginalized people into silence

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
yea, seems like Nick and his lawyer overstated what the post had said about him

and then the post wrote that Philips felt he was being held there, and nick was like "i never held him though", and the post is like "we never said you did, we accurately reported that philips felt like he was being held"

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Incoming Trump Tweet:

"NICK SANDMAN TREATED UNJUSTLY BY CORRUPT JUDGES/KNOW NOTHING MEDIA GOONS!"