• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I skimmed through it since I don't want to watch the whole nomad intro but yeah, games pretty

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Some FPS drops there but overall it looks.. good? Way better than I was expecting (assuming its indeed running on a PS4).

mikeys_legendary

The Fallen
Sep 26, 2018
Graphically...meh. The voice acting is okay though.

Have we seen PS5 footage yet?

Edit: Right, the next gen patch is coming next year.

Mirror

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
I see the long tradition of very early leaked gameplay coming with the tradeoff of a terrible/annoying player still holds true to this day. Really these guys just sound blazed out of their minds instead of bad, though.

Imagine getting so high you just woke up with a copy of CP2077 weeks early.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing really exciting shown. What is up with that blue screen? PS4 blocking streaming?

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
But what if it is PS4Pro. It does sound like a jet engine in the background.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017
Of course anyone with a leaked copy is terrible to watch and just talking about themselves constantly not playing the game and has no idea what they are doing as per tradition.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Lmao timed dialog with only 1 option

Did they completely miss why alpha protocol implemented timed choices🤭

Hopefully it isn't as shitty of an actual role playing game as Witcher 3 was

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Curious to see how the 1.0 version runs. I'm guessing most of this delay time is going towards a Day 1 Patch, and I remember the last IGN preview mentioned running into a lot of bugs (though I wasn't sure what build/version they sent out for the last round of previews).

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
The interface shown around the screen, is that from a PS4 or PS5? Never used those so can't tell myself.

Either way, if that's the PS4 (Pro), it runs decently and looks alright.

Aldo

Mar 19, 2019
Looks OK (patchless FFXV was worse), we should have a look at a more populated/complex area however.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Didn't watch it, but there's any evidence of a photo mode? I remember seeing them saying it was in the plans, but no info has come so far.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Of course anyone with a leaked copy is terrible to watch and just talking about themselves constantly not playing the game and has no idea what they are doing as per tradition.
Vn12WHf.gif

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Doesn't look bad visually, you can tell it's the last gen console version though for sure haha.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I can see some framerate dips here and there. When the character was climbing the ladder. But overall it looks and runs fine on base consoles.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Looks pretty good. I mean with every passing moment I somehow become even less interested in the Nomad background, but y'know, I'm sure that's for someone.

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Didn't watch it, but there's any evidence of a photo mode? I remember seeing them saying it was in the plans, but no info has come so far.
No photo mode in the footage (tbh they barely play the game, its more like 20 minutes of talking) but its a feature confirmed to be in the game at launch.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
I see the long tradition of very early leaked gameplay coming with the tradeoff of a terrible/annoying player still holds true to this day. Really these guys just sound blazed out of their minds instead of bad, though.

Imagine getting so high you just woke up with a copy of CP2077 weeks early.
To be fair, sometimes when pulling up a game it's amazing to me just how much someone who plays games can struggle.

My wife plays a decent amount but until she gets used to the game it can be . . . Painful.

My friend has beaten every single Donkey Kong Country,every console Zelda, and gotten every star/moon/sprite in the 3D Mario games (except 3D World) and it still takes him some time to get used to each game.

I think the number of people who can just intuitively pick up a game is far lower than an enthusiast forum like this would lead you to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.