• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
So what is everyone's opinions on the downgrade in coop from 4 players to 2? The vehicles being combined into one homogeneous transformer (not including the loss of the chopper or big rig)?

Or what additions would you like to see in the future?

This thread so far only seems to be about how good the game really is and how the critics were wrong. Not many comments about improvements or additions to make it a stronger or more interesting experience.

Personally I'd love to see a return to 4 player coop.

I'd love to see some different weapon types outside of the rifle, laser, rocket launcher classes. Turrets... Melee weapons... odd guns similar to the groovitron or dubstep gun.

Some interesting vehicle types too. A chopper which you can fit your equippped weapons to. Mechs... a massive big rig that looks like Optimus prime had sex with tron.

I disagree that this thread hasn't had suggestions for improvements- just that many of the things reviewers believe are neccisary improvements wouldn't be good for the game.

I feel like 4 player Co-op would break the game or melt xboxes. When you look at the mayhem that a single person can bring, how do you make for an interesting challenge when players can bring 4 times the heat? Do you quadruple the number of enemies? Can the lowest level systems handle that?

As far as the vehicles- I don't mind that they combined them into one- but I do wish there were more types, and wish Each types transformed with each skill level gained. I also wish the spider didn't suck. They should have just copied rocket league.

As far as suggestions for the future, I'll quote myself

For the future I think they should go deeper down the rabbit hole of open ended design. We are free to tackle bosses In any order but maybe have some more visible pros AND cons as the world adapts to one being taken out.

Have enemies that require better use of the traversal system. Maybe have some bad guys that are as mobile as the agents. Also improve and do more with the driving. Maybe some bosses try to flee in motorcades towards enemy strongholds when they spot you, so we have to give chase.

They should have Sargeant level bosses , that don't hang out in one spot, but actually move around the world on a schedule, running the business. If you kill these guys, it would screw with some area of the business temporarily, until someone else gets promoted in that spot. So maybe if I kill the guy in charge transporting heavy artillery, then there would be no Rocket enemies for a couple of days - and I could use that opening to attack a big boss who is known to have a lot of Rocket enemies protecting him.

Get much crazier with the weapons. Maybe get deeper with elemental effects: fire spreads quickly in areas with lots of wood / foliage. Electricity conducts through metal and water. Let players (and enemies) uses this to effect their approach to combat situations.

Also a weather system with rain and wind systems, that impact weapon effects, and approach to traversal.

The melee combat system needs some big improvements, it's pretty clunky. Also better animations and art.

I personally, would love to see cloud destruction make its way to online co-op. Just have some mechanism in place that starts repairing buildings that are destroyed once players leave an area.

Last edited:

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
As I'm trying to get the remaining Stunt Rings, I am reminded that the Spider Car is the most broken feature in a video game that I've played this gen. It's atrocious.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I'm not sure why so many people are finding Spider problematic, I can't say that I've had many issues with it, even in races. I guess that it can be too easy to inadvertently rotate it in certain situations (didn't they require you to hold a rotation-enabling button in the previous games? I'm not sure), but even with that in mind it's mostly been smooth sailing for me.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The bad thing about the Spider is that you can't rotate the camera when riding up walls. In fact, it's pretty lame how limiting the camera is in general when driving; you can't look straight up and down.

EndingE

Nov 8, 2017
I'm having fun with the game overall, but the races (especially the ones that make you drive the Spider) really highlight how terrible the driving is. Might be the worst I've seen this gen.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
The bad thing about the Spider is that you can't rotate the camera when riding up walls. In fact, it's pretty lame how limiting the camera is in general when driving; you can't look straight up and down.

Ah, right, that's true, and it can be really disorienting when you're glued to a wall with no idea which way is down. Even just putting a small banner on the car that would always indicate the direction of gravity would help.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why so many people are finding Spider problematic, I can't say that I've had many issues with it, even in races. I guess that it can be too easy to inadvertently rotate it in certain situations (didn't they require you to hold a rotation-enabling button in the previous games? I'm not sure), but even with that in mind it's mostly been smooth sailing for me.

I was riding up a wall to get a stunt ring- the camera locked to a side view of my car. I couldn't get a good angle to properly judge the jump required to get the ring, so the car fell into the chimera.

Why couldn't they just have a simple chase camera? Or at least let give me full control.

Beyond that the fact that it starts rotating the moment you get airborne is dumb. hit a small bump? Now you're turn input became a "flip me upside-down" input . Also why is y-axis rotation the default for lateral inputs? Why is there no Z-axis control? Again, why not copy rocket league?

The spider could have been cool to extend the fluidity of the agents traversal to the vehicles. Imagine seamlessly jumping from wall to road to wall, seamlessly transitioning between lightning and spider like a badass, then self destructing while ejecting to do some serious damage.

Instead, I just avoid cars until I need to get a stunt ring- and even then I traverse as much as I can on foot, carrying the car so I can avoid driving it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up loving the hell out of this game. The best compliment I can give it is it felt like Crackdown 1, not CD2. After I beat the game I maxed out my gun, strength and explosive skills for the lulz. I love causing mayhem throughout the city. I also appreciated the shorter length so the game didn't wear out its welcome.

Is there going to be additional gameplay dlc? I'm hungry to blow more shit up.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I shaved a couple more seconds off my previous best speedrun time. I'm down to 5:49. And I know of at least one more speed up I can use.

As far as I can tell, this is an Xbox One record.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Heh reading through that Game Informer article about why they're still enjoying Crackdown 3 was fun. I especially enjoyed how they apologized for enjoying the game because the internet insists that they are wrong hahaha.

I shaved a couple more seconds off my previous best speedrun time. I'm down to 5:49. And I know of at least one more speed up I can use.

As far as I can tell, this is an Xbox One record.

Dang you are relentless. Nicely done.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Finished the game today. Still have to collect some orbs. But the fun seriously diminished after all skills hit 5. The grind to 6 is pretty boring. I had fun most of the time, except for anything related to driving.

Overall, I think the reviews were dead-on. Ultimately, a game I won't think about in a few months. 6.5/10

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is at the neighbors. My kid is on his tablet, So I figure I've got an hour or two trying to grind my agility from 5.5 to Max . I got gold on all the races, now I'm up to 5.7. I find a bunch of hidden orbs and agility orbs in the same general vacinity, so i'm up to 5.8.

The fucking lack of draw distance on the orbs is testing my patience because I'm starting to realize that I routinely overlooked areas that were loaded with orbs because I didn't fully grasp how close you had to be for them to render.

I grind and I grind until I hit, 5.9, then I decide to just walk the monorail. I really haven't walked it much. So surely there's a bunch of orbs up there that I haven't gotten yet.

I got all the way to 5.99 with this strategy when I spot what should be the last orb I need. As I approach it, I hear my wife come in the house. I know my gaming time will have to give way to quality time. But it's just one last orb. It took a carefully timed double-dash, triple jump, but I collect it, just as she comes into the room, ready to tell me the latest neighborhood news.

A dozen or so tiny green orbs follow my agent, then dissolve into his body, awakening the sleeper cells within. I glance at the hud so I can watch the agility Icon undergo its glorious transition-

It's still fucking 5.99. This last grind is unbearable. I'll try again tomorrow I guess. :(

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I just have a handful of achievements left to get. I beat the game on Legendary on Saturday. And I finished off all the agility orbs yesterday. I haven't nabbed any achievements today, but I did set a new Xbox record on Agent. Got it down to 5:30.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My wife is at the neighbors. My kid is on his tablet, So I figure I've got an hour or two trying to grind my agility from 5.5 to Max . I got gold on all the races, now I'm up to 5.7. I find a bunch of hidden orbs and agility orbs in the same general vacinity, so i'm up to 5.8.

The fucking lack of draw distance on the orbs is testing my patience because I'm starting to realize that I routinely overlooked areas that were loaded with orbs because I didn't fully grasp how close you had to be for them to render.

I grind and I grind until I hit, 5.9, then I decide to just walk the monorail. I really haven't walked it much. So surely there's a bunch of orbs up there that I haven't gotten yet.

I got all the way to 5.99 with this strategy when I spot what should be the last orb I need. As I approach it, I hear my wife come in the house. I know my gaming time will have to give way to quality time. But it's just one last orb. It took a carefully timed double-dash, triple jump, but I collect it, just as she comes into the room, ready to tell me the latest neighborhood news.

A dozen or so tiny green orbs follow my agent, then dissolve into his body, awakening the sleeper cells within. I glance at the hud so I can watch the agility Icon undergo its glorious transition-

It's still fucking 5.99. This last grind is unbearable. I'll try again tomorrow I guess. :(
lmfao 10/10. I cried. I laughed. The suspense leading up to that ending.. Damn son.

Have you completed all objectives and bosses? Agility orbs seem to be positioned around them, so I never had much difficulty leveling up. Once I was already well into level 5 did I take your suggestion of switching out agents for one with a 10% agility exp gain.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Maybe the first was a game of it's time, I put about 3 hours into 3 and I'm just bored. The placements of the orbs isnt interesting and engaging and the non transforming vehicles is such a turn off, Why did they get rid of that!!!!!!!!!!

It kind of reminds me of Kingdom Hearts 3, a game stuck out of time. This this had come out instead of 2 years ago it would of be great. But games have evolved since then, the story or lack thereof isnt interesting, the city isnt as lively or remarkable and they took away my transforming cars.

Glad I at least got to give it a try but I think I'm going to shelf this for now.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
lmfao 10/10. I cried. I laughed. The suspense leading up to that ending.. Damn son.

Have you completed all objectives and bosses? Agility orbs seem to be positioned around them, so I never had much difficulty leveling up. Once I was already well into level 5 did I take your suggestion of switching out agents for one with a 10% agility exp gain.

Lol I woke up early this morning and finished it. I just needed 3 more level 4orbs. I found all 3 on the monorail.

I had defeated all the bosses already, so I was roaming the city trying to finish leveling my character. I started by doing all the races, then hunting orbs.

I actually still have a ton of orbs left to get them all, but they are mostly in New Pantheon, and I'm not sure I feel like dealing with that given how poor the draw distance is for orbs. They are supposed to be like carrots on a stick, but instead they are like digging your hand in an old sofa hoping to find change, but usually finding sticky substances of unknown origin.

I also still have moonshine to blowup, Firearms and vehicles to max, and most of the races.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
Finished the game a couple days ago. Really enjoyed my time with the game. I don't think I had as much as blast as when I played Saints Row 4 or Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction, but I still had fun.

Only played the first Crackdown with BC last year, and this felt significantly more refined.

I ended up completing all side missions (besides races and orbs) with level 5 stats (well 6 for strength and 4 for driving) and then just heading for the final missions because I can't be bothered endlessly grinding. I did do a fair share of searching for orbs during my game but didn't want to do it endlessly while only a few bosses awaited. The grind from 5 to 6 seemed a bit beyond my level of patience.

Certainly an enjoyable game. I realise it was on Gamepass and perhaps MS was more interested in selling the value of Gamepass than the game, but I feel if this game launched for $30 or $40 the game may have been better received in reviews. I don't think it cuts the mustard as a $60 AAA game, but lower your sights a bit and it's a great experience, with freedom unlike most of the games on the market today.

senpai

Oct 28, 2017
i cant believe why this got low scores...This game is full of fun and very addictive..I cant stop playing when i start...

EndingE

Nov 8, 2017
Just finished this up last night and while I had fun with it for the most part, I'm finding myself mostly in agreement with the critical reception. It is aggressively mediocre. Not particularly memorable for being either extraordinary or terrible (except the driving - THAT is terrible) but a fun way to spend an hour or two a day just mindlessly blowing shit up.

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Just finished this up last night and while I had fun with it for the most part, I'm finding myself mostly in agreement with the critical reception. It is aggressively mediocre. Not particularly memorable for being either extraordinary or terrible (except the driving - THAT is terrible) but a fun way to spend an hour or two a day just mindlessly blowing shit up.
You played the game and beat it? But still found it mediocre? Didn't you think its was mediocre like.... an hour or two diving in?

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dev Update #4

CAMPAIGN:

Crime Map Updated
Now any District that you have completed 100% will turn blue on the Crime Map! 100% means completing all objectives and side missions, getting a Gold medal on all Rooftop and Road Races, destroying all Monkey Moonshine Kiosks, and collecting all Agility and Hidden Orbs.

Boss Fight Balance Updates

We've heard feedback from lots of you that the Ngata and Niemand boss fights are much too difficult on Super Agent and Legendary—and we agree. So we've made the following changes:
  • The Ngata fight has been rebalanced on all difficulty levels by adjusting the spawn waves and limiting the snipers with Omni Rifles to the upper platforms.
  • The Niemand fight has been rebalanced on all difficulty levels by adjusting the spawn waves and limiting number of Hades units to 4, along with reducing their projectile damage globally/throughout the game

PC Improvements:
  • Hitching on PC with some graphics cards has been improved.

Game Improvements:
  • Added the ability to delete World Saves while in Co-Op.
  • Added the ability to disable damage numbers in gameplay.
  • Added checkpoints and player camera improvements to the Science Center.

Other Bug Fixes and Improvements:
  • Reduced the number of Industry drones that attack the player during a level 3 Escalation.
  • Fixed an issue where Industry Drones could fire from a range farther than their threat Icon would render on the HUD.
  • Increased the impulse on the Anubis weapon.
  • Adjusted camera shake on most weapons.
  • Adjusted the damage curve for the Pulse Beam weapon.
  • Reduced repetition of some lines of dialog.
  • Fixed an issue where only one player would hear Khan's dialog in a co-op boss fight.
  • Fixed an issue where AI would sometimes get stuck inside their spawn door.
  • Fixed an issue where elevators would stop working when jammed by an object.
  • Fixed an issue where vehicles could get stuck in geometry in certain areas of the map.
  • Fixed an issue where AI would slide on the ground when existing vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where a player carrying an object could get stuck in geometry.
  • Multiple audio and haptics feedback improvements throughout the game.

WRECKING ZONE:
  • Hitching on PC with some graphics cards has been improved.
  • Accessibility options have been improved, specifically Text To Speech.
  • Several other bug fixes and improvements have been made.
Party Support continues to be worked on! It's not in this patch, but don't worry – it will be coming!

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear about the elevator fix - It ruined my first attempt at Neimand

Also:

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
Why does CD2 have such a "sad" mood? Why is that game so dark and grey?

After playing 3 controls on this are terrible

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Why does CD2 have such a "sad" mood? Why is that game so dark and grey?

They needed a way to differentiate it from the first one and with only a limited time to make it, they went with reusing the same city, but changing the mood, architecture and adding some additional interior or underground locations. Once you get over the disappointment of it recycling the same city, I actually feel the change is pretty effective mood wise. It feels quite different from the first one and while the setting is unoriginal, it does come with some great three way fights between agents, cell and freaks.

I had forgotten how massive the freak crowds were. In the Shai-Gen district it feels like there can be hundreds on screen at a time and while they aren't great to fight with guns and rifles, it's fun to plow through them in other ways. It can get really chaotic until you start cleaning up the areas.

After playing 3 controls on this are terrible

They are a lot like the first game and when people say Crackdown 3 is just Crackdown 1 again, I'm really surprised, because they are so radically diffferent from each other in terms of even basic mechanics, that it's hard for me to see the comparison. 3 really is a new game, where 1 and 2 are variations on the same template. Like Tomb Raider 1 and 2 are using the same template, but Tomb Raider 2013 being something new.

I understand why you would find the controls in 1 + 2 terrible, even if I don't feel the same way, though the fighting mechanics are pretty bad and some things like trying to drive on walls can be frustrating. The basic running and jumping remind me more of a cinematic platformer or even something like N+, because you have to dedicate yourself to speed and momentum and can't adjust so easily in the air, as in Crackdown 3. To me that's what makes jumps thrilling and also so scary, that at times you actually stop to think it through, before trying to execute a series of jumps.

With budgets being so huge, we'll likely never have another game in the series trying to recapture that feeling, just as Tomb Raider fans will never have a game with the original series control, as long as the developers have to attempt to appeal to everyone. That makes me appreciate the original games even more, makes them even more memorable, though I understand why people prefer the modern way of doing things.

Last edited:

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
They needed a way to differentiate it from the first one and with only a limited time to make it, they went with reusing the same city, but changing the mood, atchitecture and adding some additional interior or underground locations. Once you get over the disappointment of it recycling the same city, I actually feel the change is pretty effective mood wise. It feels quite different from the first one and while the setting is unoriginal, it does come with some great three way fights between agents, cell and freaks.

I had forgotten how massive the freak crowds were. In the Shai-Gen district it feels like there can be hundreds on screen at a time and while they aren't great to fight with guns and rifles, it's fun to plow through them in other ways. It can get really chaotic until you start cleaning up the areas.

They are a lot like the first game and when people say Crackdown 3 is just Crackdown 1 again, I'm really surprised, because they are so radically diffferent from each other in terms of even basic mechanics, that it's hard for me to see the comparison. 3 really is a new game, where 1 and 2 are variations on the same template. Like Tomb Raider 1 and 2 are using the same template, but Tomb Raider 2013 being something new.

I understand why you would find the controls in 1 + 2 terrible, even if I don't feel the same way, though the fighting mechanics are pretty bad and some things like trying to drive on walls can be frustrating. The basic running and jumping remind me more of a cinematic platformer or even something like N+, because you have to dedicate yourself to speed and momentum and can't adjust so easily in the air, as in Crackdown 3. To me that's what makes jumps thrilling and also so scary, that at times you actually stop to think it through, before trying to execute a series of jumps.

With budgets being so huge, we'll likely never have another game in the series trying to recapture that feeling, just as Tomb Raider fans will never have a game with the original series control, as long as Crystal Dynamics have to attempt to appeal to everyone. That makes me appreciate the original games even more, makes them even more memorable, though I understand why people prefer the modern way of doing things.

I guess that's why but I feel like I'm playing some sovietic action movie. It have somewhat personality I think, but I don't know if I like that personality. Freaks don't work very well for me in the game, but I concede the number is surprisingly masive and that it's fun killing lots of them with explosions. I think I simply got used to the over the top tongue in cheek style of the third one. I agree with you that CD3 is a little bit a soft reboot that try to make a rendition to the first one while changing several things at the same time.

I just beat my last propaganda tower this morning. I'm done with this game for now, sleep well sweet prince.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
All hidden orbs nabbed, and finally got the "electrocute 3 enemies with one shot" achievement (it was being really finicky for me). Only 3 achievements left. I might have to start a new world to get them. Speedrunning-wise, I tried some runs on Rookie since you can single cycle the final boss. I managed to get a sub 5-minute run.

louis89

Jun 11, 2018
Tokyo
All hidden orbs nabbed, and finally got the "electrocute 3 enemies with one shot" achievement (it was being really finicky for me). Only 3 achievements left. I might have to start a new world to get them. Speedrunning-wise, I tried some runs on Rookie since you can single cycle the final boss. I managed to get a sub 5-minute run.

How come Niemand died so quickly?

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Been playing this on and off on gamepass since soon after it's release, and I like it? Yeah the horror I guess, but right now I feel it is least a solid 7.5 (as someone that hasn't played Crackdown before). It offers a lot of fun, the KB/M controls feel pretty good (driving isn't through), the traversing is pretty cool, and I dig the progression system. I suppose the open world does feel like from a earlier time, but that is not necessary a big turn off when it is a blast to play still. I think the most annoying thing for me is needing to download big ass patches. XD

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
The multiplayer is wonky. Strange to setup, wish it was just drop in. Friend got disconnected and then I got booted from my own game for being solo, right in the middle of me doing work!

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
So after weeks of putting it off, I wrap up all the orbs and my character doesn't hit max agility, just stayed at 5.99. Go to main menu and it says the character is at 5.00, basically glitched.

Probably sums up this game well. Crackdown 3 at the end of it all is not where the series should be right now. Too safe and doesn't do much of anything with what was established in CD1 and expand on that. It leaves enough to want an improved sequel (can we actually get something in expansion like Halo 1 to 2, or Assassin's Creed to 2) and speculate and wish up what that sequel could have.

And I don't even get to play with what is supposed to be the big reward for jumping around everywhere having heart attacks at figuring out where some of those damn orbs could have been.

I do want to replay Crackdown and actually finish Crackdown 2 now, so 3 did good in getting me back into the series.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe the first was a game of it's time, I put about 3 hours into 3 and I'm just bored. The placements of the orbs isnt interesting and engaging and the non transforming vehicles is such a turn off, Why did they get rid of that!!!!!!!!!!

It kind of reminds me of Kingdom Hearts 3, a game stuck out of time. This this had come out instead of 2 years ago it would of be great. But games have evolved since then, the story or lack thereof isnt interesting, the city isnt as lively or remarkable and they took away my transforming cars.

Glad I at least got to give it a try but I think I'm going to shelf this for now.
I'm only about 2 hours in but I'm thinking the same thing. However, I did enjoy coop with friends in CD1 so maybe that will help.

Can the campaign be done in coop?

Also, I know a ton of people here love the game, and CD1 is one of my favorite games of all time, but it's hard not to feel a bit let down by this. I haven't gotten too far so I'll reserve judgement but the thing that sticks out to me right now is how last gen the player models look. This looks like a last gen game with neon and upscale assets. Considering this has been worked on so long, the game looking like it's from last gen is really disappointing.

Also, the controls feel inconsistent. CD1 felt pretty damn solid from a control perspective but this game feels mushy and inconsistent. I had high hopes for this game. Pretty frustrated so far.

Last edited:

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I'm only about 2 hours in but I'm thinking the same thing. However, I did enjoy coop with friends in CD1 so maybe that will help.

Can the campaign be done in coop?

Also, I know a ton of people here love the game, and CD1 is one of my favorite games of all time, but it's hard not to feel a bit let down by this. I haven't gotten too far so I'll reserve judgement but the thing that sticks out to me right now is how last gen the player models look. This looks like a last gen game with neon and upscale assets. Considering this has been worked on so long, the game looking like it's from last gen is really disappointing.

Also, the controls feel inconsistent. CD1 felt pretty damn solid from a control perspective but this game feels mushy and inconsistent. I had high hopes for this game. Pretty frustrated so far.

I completely agree with you, I do think the campaign can be played in its entirety in Coop which is good.

It does feel like a game out of time. With that said, glad its finally out. Now they can move forward so this isnt being held over their heads.

Maybe next generation we can get the Crackdown they wanted to develop but didnt have the ability too, i.e. true destructive environments etc.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I completely agree with you, I do think the campaign can be played in its entirety in Coop which is good.

It does feel like a game out of time. With that said, glad its finally out. Now they can move forward so this isnt being held over their heads.

Maybe next generation we can get the Crackdown they wanted to develop but didnt have the ability too, i.e. true destructive environments etc.
I played a bit more on my lunch break, but you're right, this is a game that definitely feels out of its time. It's pretty okay but feels like a missed opportunity. This LOOKS like a launch title and that really feels like a giant miss.

Moby

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished this today. Was my first Crackdown title (only got a xbox one x 2 weeks back) First impressions were not great but I decided to give it more time & started to really enjoy it after my agent became more powerful. Gameplay & world felt similar to Infamous second sun, loved the OST. Overall I had fun & would recommend people give it a chance. Now tempted to play the older titles down the track.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I started playing this as coop with my son and it's a lot more fun two player. I really REALLY wish 4 player coop was back. Crackdown is a lot more fun with a lot of people.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Hunting down the one last agility orb in skyscraper areas is a real pain, especially as the draw distance for the actual orbs themselves is a bit on the short side. I wish one of the gadgets were a drone or there were some sort of photo mode with a free-form camera.

Last edited:

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Just came back to this to finish the last boss and get some achievements. Don't think I've ever soured on a game from start to finish like I did for this one. Just wanted it over at the end.

Also the agency car shouldn't be on a count down and when it's ready it shouldn't take 5-10 button presses before spawning in. Driving in this game is atrocious. The camera constantly gets locked into a odd position when driving on walls for stunt rings making it completely unplayable