• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Predict Crackdown 3's Metacritic score

• 59 or lower

Votes: 151 7.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 669 31.6%
  • 70-79

Votes: 1,061 50.0%
  • 80-89

Votes: 200 9.4%
  • fun (90 or higher)

Votes: 39 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
Low 70s the game will be fun but it will be bashed because of how similar is to the first and lack of meaningful emotional story.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm not for making predictions here, but I'm going to consider any review that doesn't explicitly mention Terry in some capacity and reward some kind of numerical bonus as a result to be a complete failure on the part of the author.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
i will go with a 69, but the campaign may save this game. we shall see.
I was in the 60s zone, but I voted 70s cause I think the SP content will be enough for people to forgive the roughness when compared to how games like Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 launched. Then again, pared down MP might swing it back given expectations. Could go either way.

Beegeous

Nov 6, 2017
Manchester, UK
I'll go low 80s, although this isn't a bad thing as some games that I love have similar (and worse) Metacritic scores, namely; San Francisco Rush, Destiny 1 & 2, Mario Kart 64 and Timesplitters 3.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
74 - single player and co-op will be well reviewed (78-80) but MP will hold it back. Pack of party support at launch and technical problems in the MP will hurt it.

SP seems very polished tho.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
98.5 and three quarters. Game of the forever.

If it's actually any good maybe I'll get game pass for it though.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Has Terry crews been milk shake ducked at any point, or is he a genuine treasure? He seems like a genuine treasure.

Also this thread reminded me of the phrase "absolute unit" which is awesome.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
70s is what I expect....maybe an 8 or two from places that enjoy fun.

I can already smell IGN burning this game to the ground.
If i read about Crackdown 1 in the Crackdown 3 review it'll be the last IGN review I read. They mentioned before that they review games as standalone products without looking at the past games, tis why Call of Duty games always score super high even when some past CoDs have been similar so why....ooopss I was pre-outraging. Will wait for review.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Its going to be a seriously marmite game that splits reviewers. I'll say low to mid 70's for that reason. It will get some high scores and some low ones.

I think having seen some early impressions on youtube that even individuals are seriously split within themselves as to how they view the game.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Expecting it to land in the mid 70s. Pros will be fun gameplay etc and cons maybe lacking in graphics and story. Just my guesses based on the preview materials. Hoping it will be a hit tho. MS needs a critical hit too.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
How many reviewers are going to mistakenly call this a shooter and thus complain about the lock on aiming then?

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
This is the second review thread I've gone into this week and it's been only guesses because the threads are up so early.

Damn you all.

Feb 10, 2018
I was going to say in the 70 - 75 range but after looking at the gameplay, the games sets out what it aims to achieve so unless people don't like Crackdown, I see little disadvantages in the game.
I guess it comes down to if the reviewers who don't like Crackdown will score it based on there opinion or if they will look at the game more objectively.
I think because of this it will be in the 79-81 range.
Though it will probably end up 76.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing 65-70, but expecting it to be one of my favorite games this year, just like an Earth Defense Force game.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Low, real low.
I loved one but feel this may veer into the sequel too much.
Anyone know who is doing the GB review?

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
i can see some place giving it the mid 80s but most will be probably 70s with some really downer failing scores and the aggregate will be probably the low 70s.

Krooner

Oct 27, 2017
I went for 70s. Polish has never seemed like the issue with CD3, it's always looked to me about giving the game a compelling reason to play it. The previous games were effectively collect-a-thon platformers, not sure that's going to cut it when Spider-Man is swinging about on a rival platform.

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
The game looks really ugly and outdated. And the gameplay looks very repetitive and monotonous. But if it has a funny story and witty dialogues I will download it as as Xbox Game Pass member.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
MP codes just went out a day or so ago, so I wouldn't be shocked if outlets hold their reviews for a few days.

Anyone posting a review on embargo drop realistically only got to see SP. Can't really give an informed MP opinion at this point.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
nv1214caiq021.jpg

ah who am I kidding put me down for low 70s.