• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 1, 2018
Wrecking Zone is the multiplayer part of crackdown 3.
Just announced on inside xbox. seems a bit "barebones"?! I mean they were hyping up the multiplayer for YEARS and the map from the reveal is not even in.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Based on how Microsoft has been supporting their games, the lack of maps at launch will be taken care of pretty quickly.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
This game looks like a early candidate disappointment of the year and maybe for flop of the year.

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Only 3 maps is disappointing. It seems GaaS is more and more being used as an excuse to launch games in a bare bones state. And a year from now, people will be praising the devs for the steady amount of content that has been added since release. It's incredible.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah we have known this since last year at XO18, doesn't seem like much.

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
Only 3 maps is disappointing. It seems GaaS is more and more being used as an excuse to launch games in a bare bones state. And a year from now, people will be praising the devs for the steady amount of content that has been added since release. It's incredible.

sea of thieves did the same correct? at this point it seems like MS first party games are being made primarily for GamePass and people who buy at $60 are paying too much.(or at least paying for an outdated pricing model)

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
As already mentioned, this is old news.

Doesn't sound like much... but then again it's the campaign that's the real attraction in this game. At least I know I will be spending most of my time in CD3 hunting orbs and taking out the gangs.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
The game has a full fledged single player. It would have been worth it even without the multiplayer so it stays a nice extra. Updates will make it even better

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
sea of thieves did the same correct? at this point it seems like MS first party games are being made primarily for GamePass and people who buy at $60 are paying too much.

Yeah it seems so. Sea of Thieves release model is meant to keep people subscribed as long as possible. EA is doing the same with BF5 where loads of content comes "later". It was to be expected that subscription services would impact the way games are released.