• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Yes!

Edit* Along with other games getting enhancements. I see someone else made a thread covering all of them. Fable Anniversary, OG Forza Horizon, and The Witcher 2 all get Xbox One X enhancements.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
And the hunt for agility orbs begins again! One of my all-time favorite games.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Really Who is going to play the original Horizon? LOL

Solid list, I just wish they gave us titles like Alan Wake etc Xbox one X Enhanced.

So, I guess I have to wait till summer for the next batch? :(

Oct 25, 2017

Solid list, I just wish they gave us titles like Alan Wake etc Xbox one X Enhanced.

It's still the best Horizon game

cMJG4J0.gif

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
oh man, i'd love to return to forza horizon rally!

Isn't a big part of those games the setting?

I will? Different setting, different cars, different structure, FANTASTIC soundtrack. I also haven't finished the rally expansion yet. I'm just sad I didn't get the season pass before they delisted it.

True. I actually never played it. What was the setting? How does it compare to Horizon 3. I am just waiting for Horizon 4.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play Crackdown in 4K while i wait to play Crackdown in 4K.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
Its telling me my disc of Crackdown isn't a playable 360 game

Try a hard reset. Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down and then cut it back on.

That being said, there are often issues with newly BC games if there were multiple disc versions, or there was a separate pack-in version, or any territory weirdness. Hopefully a reset will fix it, though.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
True. I actually never played it. What was the setting? How does it compare to Horizon 3. I am just waiting for Horizon 4.

In Colorado. It was before Horizon went full on open world and driving through fields. There was actually a sense of progression in the campaign mode and the races were much more structured and focused rather than a free for all in open fields. My favourite of the Horizon series.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Try a hard reset. Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down and then cut it back on.

That being said, there are often issues with newly BC games if there were multiple disc versions, or there was a separate pack-in version, or any territory weirdness. Hopefully a reset will fix it, though.

Worked, thanks for the fix

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018

It's set in Colorado, it still looks gorgeous. You can't free-roam everywhere, you're confined to roads and paths, except in one of two small areas. There are no bucket list challenges, but each festival outpost has three special challenges to tackle. There are nighttime street races, (I think) the most showcase events in any Horizon game, and races against boss characters! Oh, and there's a free expansion that gives you a bunch of challenges (more than a 1000) specific to every car in the game, but I don't think it's available for download anymore, unless you already claimed it before.

TheBarbarian

Oct 30, 2017

It's a great game, still looks surprisingly great today, and is different in several ways from the other Horizon games.

I come back to it all the time.

TheBarbarian

Oct 30, 2017
I think crackdown is my favorite 3d platformer of all time. There may be better overall games out there, but they nailed the platforming by going all out ridiculous. It's so much fun, particularly after you power up agility a bit.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017

olorado. extremely varied. amazing game, in some ways, not being able to drive everywhere improves it. also, the rally DLC is by far the best part of any horizon game and easily beats the pants off of the other, also great, expansions like storm island, blizzard mtn, and hot wheels.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In Colorado. It was before Horizon went full on open world and driving through fields. There was actually a sense of progression in the campaign mode and the races were much more structured and focused rather than a free for all in open fields. My favourite of the Horizon series.

It's set in Colorado, it still looks gorgeous. You can't free-roam everywhere, you're confined to roads and paths, except in one of two small areas. There are no bucket list challenges, but each festival outpost has three special challenges to tackle. There are nighttime street races, (I think) the most showcase events in any Horizon game, and races against boss characters! Oh, and there's a free expansion that gives you a bunch of challenges (more than a 1000) specific to every car in the game, but I don't think it's available for download anymore, unless you already claimed it before.

It's a great game, still looks surprisingly great today, and is different in several ways from the other Horizon games.

I come back to it all the time.

Crap.. I will def check it out then..

I can't wait to hear your impressions with the X enhancements!

dmoe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, back in December (2017) it was only $10 and the trilogy was $20. $40 is nuts, I was hoping they would have a good sale since I have 2 and 3 digital, and FA physical :-/, oh well disc it is.
I just signed up for game pass, its on there. And found a few others i wouldn't mind playing

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
finally, been waiting for crackdown to come out for back compat. Will be my first time playing it but should be good to play through before 3 comes out. I can skip 2 right?

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit. Enhanced too? Going to jump on that.

Anyone have a screenshot of crackdown? Just saw the original forza pic on reddit and it looks great.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
So these four games will get Xhancements like Gears 3 did? Great!

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOOO. Need to find my disc, will probably just buy digitally.