• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Instead of the previous July 10th date, the game will release earlier on new platforms, as per this Tweet from the official account:

Last edited:

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Double dipping for switch, crash 1 might be dumb fucking hard on the joycons tho, not sure.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Plenty of time alone in retail before Spyro hits also does anyone know if they've said anything about X enhancements?

chronomac

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile, AL
So in a seven day span we'll be getting Mario Tennis Aces (June 22), Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (June 26), Lumines Remastered (June 26), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (June 29), and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy (June 29) on Switch.

Heart_Attack

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think both versions will sell anything close to the PS4s totals, but I hope they do well enough and Activision hurries it up and announced the next Crash game.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So in a seven day span we'll be getting Mario Tennis Aces (June 22), Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (June 26), Lumines Remastered (June 26), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (June 29), and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy (June 29) on Switch.
Sounds like a good week to me

Actually looking at those games made me realize how varied that lineup is, something for everybody pretty much

Ahasverus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colombia
The earlier they turn from a "nostalgia-driven irrelevant mediocre bunch of games" to a good platfforming series, the better.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sounds good to me

can't wait to play these again, it's been too long (I try not to use my OG Play Station)

Wiifitkid

Mar 12, 2018
Excited it's coming out for people early. Wont ge able to get it at launch though. Cant justify getting it when I'm also getting Mario tennis

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect for gamers. I fully welcome this news, I'll be there picking my Switch copy.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll be knee deep in Lumines and still playing DKTF most likely. If Crash got a bump to 60fps, I might care more.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Nice! July is insanely crowded on Switch.
any word on how the trilogy works on switch? I need a proper physical version, none of the download code BS to buy.

Once this is known I will insta preorder or cry.

OP
OP
HardRojo

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
They're all fantastic games, but last year when they released on PS4 there were a bunch of people saying that they didn't "miss them" on their consoles because they were always bad :P
Oh, yeah I remember those comments lol, the originals keep topping the charts on EU PSN but some people were still skeptical about this trilogy.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

This post is so emblematic of the Switch's current situation. Four late ports and remakes of existing software with only one "new" game in the bunch.

Wiifitkid

Mar 12, 2018
This post is so emblematic of the Switch's current situation. Four late ports and remakes of existing software with only one "new" game in the bunch.
I suppose lol. Switch gets lots of ports. But it's still a great weak for the switch. Plus Nintendo is releasing the sushi game in june too. So multiple new games this month