• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled announced! (June 21, 2019. PS4/XB1/Switch)

I asked the OP what they thought the framerate was, given that it's running on a PS4 Pro. Their response:

It is on the Pro, and it feels like it's in 60fps. Plus the Sony employee told me it ran at 4K 60fps.
4k 60fps on the Pro sounds too good to be true (I can't think of any game that hits 4k 60fps on Pro with this level of visual fidelity), so I remain skeptical. 1080p 60fps would be nice enough alone.

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know exactly which content is exclusive to the PS4 version so far, is it just that unnanounced "retro track" or are certain pre-order skins also exclusive?
The only PS4 exclusive content we know (so far) are the retro track and the retro skins for Crash, Coco and Cortex.

The electron skins for the same characters are a preorder bonus but those are for all the platforms, not just PS4.

The Nitros Oxide Edition will also have its own exclusive skins, Nitros Oxide unlocked out of the gate and digital content (still unannounced afaik) but it’s fair to assume it’ll be available at the very least for PS4 and Xbox.

Oct 27, 2017
The Nitros Oxide Edition will also have its own exclusive skins, Nitros Oxide unlocked out of the gate and digital content (still unannounced afaik) but it’s fair to assume it’ll be available at the very least for PS4 and Xbox.
Ah, really? That's kind of annoying, I want to unlock Oxide legitimately but I don't want to miss out on some skins. I'll wait and see what they look like.