Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled announced! (June 21, 2019. PS4/XB1/Switch)

Oct 31, 2018
Day 1 PS4 Pro digitally. Will join the crash and spyro trilogies. Absolutely delighted with this and the best part is the multiplayer is online. This is going to sell bonkers on the ps4. The community will be very strong there.

Dec 6, 2017
That's an obvious placeholder boxart. Crash and Spyro Trilogy both had placeholders for several months before the official reveal.

I hope the real cover uses black and white racing flags again

Oct 25, 2017
What a misleading trailer only for it to be announced as multiplayer minutes later, lmao.
As has been explained countless times before, marketing rights and whatnot. When a game is presented in a show usually only the marketing rights holder shows up in the trailer, while the publisher's PR mentions more details. It's happened with all 3 companies before so I don't know why people act like this is something new.

Dec 9, 2017
Gonna say though... I saw the tweet about the "confirmed PC version" but I think it was a mistake and they meant to say Switch. There's literally no mention of a PC version anywhere else..

Oct 25, 2017
I think the visuals look a bit budget-tier. And even though I loved the original, I would've rather they just did something completely new.

Oct 27, 2017
This and Sonic Team Racing releasing not too far from one another and below 60 bucks for each. It's a great time to be a Kart racing fan.

Oct 28, 2017
Crash Nitro karts as optional karts, Nitro in the name. You goddam right they’ll have some nitro tracks that exist outside the main game. Have a portal in adventure mode that take a you to the other planets.

Oct 25, 2017
Boxart is probably a placeholder. It happened with the Trilogy and Spyro, right? Also, please include substitles for the stuff that makes sense this time, please.