Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled announced! (June 21, 2019. PS4/XB1/Switch)

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it's 60fps, otherwise I'll wait for the PC version.

And lol at the fanboys who were hoping it's a PS4 exclusive a few days ago.

Oct 25, 2017
I might actually have more nostalgia for CTR than the original trilogy, so this is an easy buy despite not enjoying the N-Sane Trilogy as much as I wanted. It being on Switch at launch is just icing on the cake.

Wack, N-Tranced and Twinsanity are excellent

Nina Cortex would be great
Nina Cortex is in fact one of the best Crash characters. And Twinsanity one of the best games in the series.

Oct 25, 2017
This looks great! Jury still out on how it actually controls, but I hope it is tight. No mention of battle mode is somewhat concerning though.

Dec 8, 2017
Think this was the announcement that got me the most hyped. I also kinda loved the cheesy beforehand with the Crash mascot and Geoff. Disappointed he didn't spin to win.

Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
Announced for XBOX and SWITCH, HA ha I hope sodium levels don't go crazy here. Hells Yhea, the great Kart Game (The real GOAT is Diddy Kong's Racing) should be for everyone.

Oct 31, 2018
I'm so hyped because I never actually finished the campaign. This game gave me a weird vibe of spyro when I play it not sure why. Driving around the open world parts not the races.

The online multi is a bonus and I can't wait to experience this online with friends.

Oct 27, 2017
Only played the demo that came on Spyro 2 disc back in the day, so this is definitely a purchase for me. Also pretty neat that they're adding some stages and karts from later Crash games.

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping this and Spyro eventually come to PC. Might be a year of console exclusivity like with the Crash Trilogy.

Mar 4, 2018
I’m going to buy the original first I think. Nice graphics are nice but I do like the old style graphics too. Best of both worlds.

Hopefully Activision stops after the remakes, I don’t want to see them run the series into the ground with mediocrity again.

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome news! Really nice to see that it's a multiplat release.

Between this, Diablo III, the Crash collection and the Spyro collection I haven't been this interested in Activision published games since THPS was a thing. :P