• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Just announced at the Game Awards! Coming June 21st!
DtyDdakV4AEDi3T.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017

Crash is back in the driver's seat! Go fur-throttle with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, available June 21, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
At last, the best Kart Racer returns.

And with online play as well now? Amazing. See you all online... or more, you see me, ahead of you.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I expect to see you all on that day just to beat you online with my Coco driving skills.

Give this game to me now.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Beenox? Huh. That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Hopefully this means Vicarious VIsions is working on the next chapter of Crash games.

Billy Awesomo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
Oh man Can't wait to play this on the Switch! Having Three Kart racers to choose from (other one is Sonic Racers I think?) will be pretty sweet. Never played the first one any good?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I mean, this game looks fun and everything, but I have no nostalgia towards the original, and considering that Mario Kart exists, I dunno if it'll be worth my time.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I've been waiting for decent, fun racing games to play with friends on Playstation for what feels like a decade.

If this is good it'll legit turn out to be one of the best announcement of this gen for me

Status
Not open for further replies.