• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CTR is one of the greatest kart racers ever, glad to see it come back. The character redesigns remain hideous though, and just like with Crash and Spyro they keep going stupid with platform "exclusives", but I will play it when it inevitably comes to Xbox.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely getting this for Switch. Will be interesting to see the outcome of battle between this and Sonic racing, critical reception-wise.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Awesome can't wait to play this on my switch.... just need that Spyro trilogy announcement

Also wonder if Spyro will be in this

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Not too sure about some of the artistic choices, but I'm 100% there day one regardless.

CTR is back, baby.

Oct 26, 2017
Beenox is a surprise choice. They actually have racing experience with Skylanders Superchargers on Wii and 3DS.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, this game looks fun and everything, but I have no nostalgia towards the original, and considering that Mario Kart exists, I dunno if it'll be worth my time.
That's kind of where I'm at. Lord knows I'd never convince my friends to give this a shot anyways. Still, it's nice to see games like this get brought back. I hope we see it only continue with more PS games

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Oh shit seems like I'll be double dipping the fuck out of this game on day 1! DAYUM!
I mean, this game looks fun and everything, but I have no nostalgia towards the original, and considering that Mario Kart exists, I dunno if it'll be worth my time.
Ok? If you're not interested at all that's fine. Seems weird to come to a thread about the game just to say that though. At least it's coming to several consoles from the get-go this time, plenty of people will get to try it for the first time and hopefully it is done justice.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
That was a shady way to announce it only showing ps4 at VGA, and then having to announce it multiplat on twitter.

Now I just hope its crossplay

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 has had an astonishing generation especially with classic franchises making returns to the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.