• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
PC port of Crash probably didn't do well enough. 100-200K. Does that seem like it did well enough?

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 for them HD graphics
Switch for them portability

I'm so in for this!!!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, so Sony tried to pass it off as an exclusive but it wasn't the case, that's a lot better. Could be an X/Switch double dip for me.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh, so Sony tried to pass it off as an exclusive but it wasn't the case, that's a lot better. Could be an X/Switch double dip for me.
Im getting it for my pro. Have to play it there since the community is there. The time trial community for the ps4 was amazing the others never kicked off.

Also it was so stupid that the switch version didn't have leader boards. Made no sense.

Kraq

Oct 25, 2017
Please be 60fps.

Please be 1-to-1 with the original physics, mechanics and handling.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Still, this looks great. hopefully Beenox can rise up to the challenge.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I preferred Diddy Kong Racing, but yeah, this was better than MK64.
I feel like CTR grabbed the best ideas from DKR (the Super Mario 64-style hub) while having a much stronger visual identity and more interesting track design. Nearly all DKR courses are a loop going either right or left, with barely any steering or drastic change of direction involved.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I feel like CTR grabbed the best ideas from DKR (the Super Mario 64-style hub) while having a much stronger visual identity and more interesting track design. Nearly all DKR courses are a loop going either right or left, with barely any steering or drastic change of direction involved.
Well, visuals are one of my main gripes with CTR, lol. And I really enjoyed the multiple vehicles.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
Day 0
Can't wait to play It again. And the graphics are looking amazing

syth

Oct 25, 2017
Hope they get the racing down right. Tried that new sonic one a few months ago and by God it controlled poorly compared to mk8

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Wait, yo, Oxide's playable? I'm not a fan of manipulative & targeted Day 1 DLC practices, but...

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Sony most likely has the marketing rights to the game, hence you will probably see it primarily advertised on PS4.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, never played this game (aside from briefly playing a demo that was in Spyro 2 way back in the day), but was interested in trying it. Will pick it up on Switch.

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
I want to see a race, the game looks good and all, but the karts looked kinda slow in the trailer?

Zebei

Oct 25, 2017
Woah I assumed this would be PS4 exclusive. Super duper excited to be able to play this on switch. CTR was my second game ever but the most I spent time on as a kid. Being locked out would have stung.

Super happy to see this and definitely going to spend a chunk of time online.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
I really wanted to see more gameplay tho to get a better sense of speed in the game. It still looks pretty good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.