• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osodemolay

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so happy for this because this is the only console game that my sister has ever liked. I can't wait to play with her again :D

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Multiplat? Guess it's not that good anymore.

(If it's only a remake, I think this will review badly, IMO)

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
DtyNcETXcAEKypT.jpg

boxart

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Day 1 PS4 Pro digitally. Will join the crash and spyro trilogies. Absolutely delighted with this and the best part is the multiplayer is online. This is going to sell bonkers on the ps4. The community will be very strong there.

MarkRJR

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm so excited to play this. I loved this game back in the day and the updated visuals look so good.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
That's an obvious placeholder boxart. Crash and Spyro Trilogy both had placeholders for several months before the official reveal.

I hope the real cover uses black and white racing flags again

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
What a misleading trailer only for it to be announced as multiplayer minutes later, lmao.
As has been explained countless times before, marketing rights and whatnot. When a game is presented in a show usually only the marketing rights holder shows up in the trailer, while the publisher's PR mentions more details. It's happened with all 3 companies before so I don't know why people act like this is something new.

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Gonna say though... I saw the tweet about the "confirmed PC version" but I think it was a mistake and they meant to say Switch. There's literally no mention of a PC version anywhere else..

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I think the visuals look a bit budget-tier. And even though I loved the original, I would've rather they just did something completely new.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer on playstation youtube is not uploaded at 60fps. Not a confirmation but still

Meowmixez

ESS ESS DEE
Oct 27, 2017
This and Sonic Team Racing releasing not too far from one another and below 60 bucks for each. It's a great time to be a Kart racing fan.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Crash Nitro karts as optional karts, Nitro in the name. You goddam right they'll have some nitro tracks that exist outside the main game. Have a portal in adventure mode that take a you to the other planets.

HBC_XL

Apr 19, 2018
Vancouver
My emotions all over. Cheesed it seemed PS4-first at the reveal, happy to see day-1 on Xbox (and Switch).
Still one of my favourites ever.

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
So Nitro Kart content is also in this?
(Kart designs from that game are clearly visible)

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
So basically this is as much of a remake as the N Sane Trilogy?

That boxart looks too neat and, idk, safe. Hopefully it's a placeholder.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes. Between this and MK8 if I ever get a Switch I will have enough kart racing to satisfy me for years.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Boxart is probably a placeholder. It happened with the Trilogy and Spyro, right? Also, please include substitles for the stuff that makes sense this time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.