• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
No PC...

2ed.gif

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it's 60fps, otherwise I'll wait for the PC version.

And lol at the fanboys who were hoping it's a PS4 exclusive a few days ago.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
I might actually have more nostalgia for CTR than the original trilogy, so this is an easy buy despite not enjoying the N-Sane Trilogy as much as I wanted. It being on Switch at launch is just icing on the cake.

Wack, N-Tranced and Twinsanity are excellent

Nina Cortex would be great

Nina Cortex is in fact one of the best Crash characters. And Twinsanity one of the best games in the series.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
This looks great! Jury still out on how it actually controls, but I hope it is tight. No mention of battle mode is somewhat concerning though.

Kanashimi

Dec 8, 2017
Think this was the announcement that got me the most hyped. I also kinda loved the cheesy beforehand with the Crash mascot and Geoff. Disappointed he didn't spin to win.

starfox

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
Announced for XBOX and SWITCH, HA ha I hope sodium levels don't go crazy here. Hells Yhea, the great Kart Game (The real GOAT is Diddy Kong's Racing) should be for everyone.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I'm so hyped because I never actually finished the campaign. This game gave me a weird vibe of spyro when I play it not sure why. Driving around the open world parts not the races.

The online multi is a bonus and I can't wait to experience this online with friends.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Only played the demo that came on Spyro 2 disc back in the day, so this is definitely a purchase for me. Also pretty neat that they're adding some stages and karts from later Crash games.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping this and Spyro eventually come to PC. Might be a year of console exclusivity like with the Crash Trilogy.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
I'm going to buy the original first I think. Nice graphics are nice but I do like the old style graphics too. Best of both worlds.

Hopefully Activision stops after the remakes, I don't want to see them run the series into the ground with mediocrity again.

Status
Not open for further replies.