Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled |OT| Start Your Engines!

Vini256

Oct 20, 2018
Brazil
I need someone to play online with on Switch so I can do the friend-related challenges I'm missing, if anyone could add me I'd appreciate it. Since almost no one owns a Switch in Brazil it's tough to find friends to play with =P

Here's my friend code if anyone is up to it: SW-5559-9057-1400

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I need someone to play online with on Switch so I can do the friend-related challenges I'm missing, if anyone could add me I'd appreciate it. Since almost no one owns a Switch in Brazil it's tough to find friends to play with =P

Here's my friend code if anyone is up to it: SW-5559-9057-1400
I'm up for it. Friend code is SW-3323-3944-5220, name is tullymon.

Red Arremer

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking got it. I finally learned the fence skip on Blizzard Bluff. It feels so good.
Man that one is so much harder than the jump across the gap lmao.

So I got till the end of the gold tier. Am I good to get the special 5% kart? Do I have to keep playing daily still? Damn this is little too much. Normally I dont even play until the weekends.
If you want to check whether you're fine, go to the leaderboards in the Grand Prix menu.
Take your rank divide it by the total number of players at the bottom, and then multiply it by 100. That will give you what percentage you are at.
Alternatively, you can take the total number of players and multiply it by 0.05. If you are ranked above the number you get there, you will be fine (the higher up you are the better, of course).

Placing in the top 5% of either the championship or nitro leaderboards should be sufficient (if it isn't, that'd be really bullshit because they did not communicate that).

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn... I may not make it to the very end of gold tier. Ultimate Alliance 3 fucked with my dailies. I’m 3 rewards away from the end.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... I may not make it to the very end of gold tier. Ultimate Alliance 3 fucked with my dailies. I’m 3 rewards away from the end.
How much points do you have now? You need 42k to get to motorsport Tawna. You can earn about 1500 points daily and about 3000 from this last the weekly. That's without the bonus you get from using nitro gear as well, so you can have a 25-50% bonus on top of that going on on most of the challenges. So there's at least a easy 10k points to still earn if you're on top of clearing stuff from today onward.